hit the water

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by springhere1888, Apr 9, 2005.

1. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

When sitting at a toilet does anyone else hit the water? I just assumed that this was commonplace for most -- and let a comment about it slip the other day at work...

2. Sabln7

Sabln7 New Member

Being a grower and not a shower, I don't hit the water with my penis. However, my large, low-hanging balls do hit the water often in the toilet, and I don't enjoy it! I try to tell myself that if the toilet has been flushed prior to my sitting on it that the water is not that dirty. But it really bothers me.

3. vega

vega Member

ya every once in a while. Can be a bother and quite distressing.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Like someone else mentioned, I too am a grower, so I have never had the mispleasure of this happening to me, except for once. I watched myself everytime after that, because it thoroughly discussed me.

5. blackwood

blackwood New Member

hung_big

Oh yeah! Need to keep it all in hand.

Actually installed a bidet in our master bath. Warm water rinse very easy to accomplish. Hate to go out on the town

blackwood

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I've trained my toilet habits to an automatic level so that I usually avoid this (unless I'm really, really drunk).

7. Alley Blue

Gold Member

All the time dude. Its really gross too :eyes:
    Theres nothing like having your dick touch the water in a filthy toilet bowl....especially the public ones ......YUCKY.... x(

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

*sits quietly waiting with shotgun lying across knees*

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

Yeah, I know right? The guy in the wheelchair can wait. :eyes:
    [post=301263]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I use the handicapped toilets as well. But if were waiting and a guy in a wheel chair came in I would let him go first. After all. there are no other choices for him. Also, some in wheelchairs have more wrong then just bad legs and they have problems holding it because they have multiple things wrong with them. Others in wheelchairs try to go as long as they can because it is so difficult for them to use the toilet. So, I would let a guy in a wheel chair go first. But if no handicapped person is in there. Sure, why not use the best seat in the house!

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    Yeah, I know right? The guy in the wheelchair can wait. :eyes:
    [post=301263]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    a friend of mine in school used to take a magazine or book into the handicapped toilets (at the theater, mall, supermarket or wherever) and just sit in there for like an hour at a time just so he could come out and observe the fidgeting queue of wheelchair-bound and otherwise handicapped folks. I told him that one day there'd be some retard with a serious incontinence problem and he'd get into real trouble, but he said that would really make his day if it happened. :hurts:

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

a friend of mine in school used to take a magazine or book into the handicapped toilets (at the theater, mall, supermarket or wherever) and just sit in there for like an hour at a time just so he could come out and observe the fidgeting queue of wheelchair-bound and otherwise handicapped folks. I told him that one day there'd be some retard with a serious incontinence problem and he'd get into real trouble, but he said that would really make his day if it happened. :hurts:
    [post=301640]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Some folks get their jollies that way. I'm sure he was hoping to see some hunk in a wheel chair wet his pants in the restroom. I'm surprised that you guys noticing that didn't slip a fluid pill or a strong laxative in his coke while on a bus trip or during final exams and watched with glee as his pissed or shit in his own pants. But then he may have loved to have an excuse to piss in his pants and would have let yall do that to him. Some folks get a sexuall thrill that way also so I read.

I admire you Dr. Rock for calling his hand on it. You have had a hard life and it shows, but underneath I see a guy who wouldn't deliberately do something mean and cold hearted against a defenseless person.

12. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

For the first time ever I will post in detail my solution to hitting the water. If there is no handicap toilet available I will stand to take a leak first then grab a few sheets of toilet paper (this also ensures in advance that there is toilet paper, and thus avoids the possibility or a rather unpleasant situation later.) I sit and put the paper on the seat and lay my cock on that. This prevents it from touching anything and keeps it out of the water. Its either that or “hover.”

13. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I have hit the water more times then I can count, normally when I'm tore up. When I'm sottally tober I hold it up and point the head down. Kind of a nuisance but it certainly beats out the alternative. YUCK!

Nater

14. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:

15. redheadedfreak05

redheadedfreak05 New Member

Done it. Worse when you hit the porcelain.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Quyntarious: It's even worse when you flush it! :D
    I had to say it...no never had that problem...I am a grower.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

What's really bad is blue toilet deodorizer: it stains. You can end up looking like you have Smurf cock.

18. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

DMW....do you end up with a Poppa Smurf cock, or a grouchy smurf cock, or (hopefully not) a smurfette cock?

19. blackwood

blackwood New Member

-

redheadedfreak05

We installed a bidet. Warm water and all. Takes care of business at home anyway. Public baths ugh!

blackwood

20. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

Well everyone at work looked at me with shock and confusion... I just let it drop.

But a hot coworker has been hanging around ever since... and she keeps trying to steal a glance I think...

Draft saved Draft deleted