Hitler, puppies, bunny farts, and other stuff

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, I was sort of half watching a documentary on Hitler -- in Spanish -- and my ears picked up when I heard he allegedly killed himself and Eva Braun on April 30; the same day as the pagan holiday Walpurgisnacht. That their bodies were doused with gasoline and torched in a bonfire sort of doesn't fit, because the plucky pagans lit giant bonfires to keep bad spirits away and scare off the dead on that particular holiday.

Just one of those historic ironies? Hmmmmmmm.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like CALBONER I too wonder wtf do Puppies, bunny farts etc have to do with this LOL

I had heard that HITLER did kill himself but I have never heard that he killed EVA BRAUN as well . I had also heard that he escaped into obscurity and hopefully is dead now cause I really don't think his conscience would bother him for the genocide he caused, or else I would hope him to be alive and live 1 day past the extinction of the human race !
I was not aware that he allegedly killed himself on Walpurgisnacht which coincidentally happens to be when ANTON LeVAY founded the Church of Satan and it has been a long time suspicion that the great classic rock song HOTEL CALIFORNIA was written about that night.

HH

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love puppies, and bunnies make a great stew :biggrin1:

I'd say that Hitler's interest in the occult and his reverence for pagan ritual means that he was well aware of the portents behind the date of his suicide.

BTW: Walpurgisnacht is the name of the final act of Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff? Coincidence? You be the judge...