Hitlist - whod you like to fuck

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeez, could you guys BE any more gay? The last two pages have made my self-esteem go spiraling down the drain, guys get jealous too, hahaha. kidding kidding.

1: Shirley Manson-Not my ideal body type, but there's something about her that is sexy as hell. Most likely her look, voice, and ability to be hot in the most ridiculous outfits.
2: Vida Guerra- Have you seen her ass? You really can't miss it.....
3: Angelina Jolie- Umm, yeah.
4: Rachael Ray- great cook obviously, perky, outgoing, and very attractive. Plus she could help me spend less money !!
5: Halle Berry- Wants to have my children, haha
6: Shakira- Oh my god please dance naked in my bedroom. Holy hell......
7: Charlize Theron- Awesome actress, beautiful face, just don't do a film like "Monster" again.....it took me months to look at her the same way.
8: Hillary Swank- I'm in love with her in "Million Dollar Baby".Jesus......Hillary Swank should give me a wank, haha.
9: Catherine Zeta-Jones: I guess I gotta be 40 years older and rich....oh well.
10 (tie): Selma Hayek and Adrianna Lima: If you could mix Selma's body and Adrianna's face you would create a woman that I would kill for, like literally.

Sorry for the long list, wanted to "straighten" this place up, hahaha.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KidBrown said:
Jeez, could you guys BE any more gay?
...Sorry for the long list, wanted to "straighten" this place up, hahaha.

Well, the point of this thread was for gay men and women to name male celebrities they'd like to fuck. There was a separate thread for female celebrities that the straight members here would like to get it on with.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't feel bad KidBrown, I was about to post a list like yours but after reading through the postings, my 'gaydar' went off and I realized this wasn't a post for me. Plus, it's not posted very clearly at the beginning of the thread that this was for men you'd like to do.

Hmmmm, maybe that could be the start of a new thread...

IF you were gay, which men would you like to do... (or maybe that was another point of this thread... who knows?)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always curious to see who the straight boys want, whether it's in this thread or a different one. I think Jessica Alba is hot.

BUT, I definitely am curious to hear the answers to this too:
RideRocket said:
IF you were gay, which men would you like to do...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
I'm always curious to see who the straight boys want, whether it's in this thread or a different one. I think Jessica Alba is hot.

BUT, I definitely am curious to hear the answers to this too:

neve campbell and lauryn hill...

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, Neve Campbell and Lauryn Hill are on the "list" as well. Good call.

Jeez, it's tough to answer the "who would I fuck if I was gay" question. I can tell you who I think is a good looking guy and would be someone I would like to hang out with. That should work.

Henry Rollins, Vin Diesel, and Matt Damon are the three that I can think of right now. I'd probably do them all just for the story, haha. Well lemme rephrase that.....the first two would do me most likely, and I'd at least have an interesting tale to tell. Although my "tail" would hurt, haha.

I love Black Flag's early music, Vin Diesel is just a cool dude from what I hear, nice look he has going for him too. Matt Damon is a hero of mine because of his role in "Good Will Hunting", one of my favorite movies of all time. The "it's not your fault" makes me cry every damn time.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KidBrown said:
Jeez, it's tough to answer the "who would I fuck if I was gay" question. I can tell you who I think is a good looking guy and would be someone I would like to hang out with. That should work.

Henry Rollins, Vin Diesel, and Matt Damon are the three that I can think of right now. I'd probably do them all just for the story, haha. Well lemme rephrase that.....the first two would do me most likely, and I'd at least have an interesting tale to tell. Although my "tail" would hurt, haha.
I'm sure at least Matt Damon would bottom for you, KB.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey if I'm gonna bang any of those three, they can do whatever they want, haha. Matt Damon is more my size, Henry Rollins and Vin Diesel would toss me around like a rag doll.

Me: Hey Vin, you wanna take easy back there pal?

Vin Diesel: Shut up before I crush you.

Me: Yes sir.......

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh lord, I try and answer a hypothetical question about "IF you were gay, who would you fuck" and now it's "hey man, Vin Diesel might be gay and into S&M". What have I gotten myself into ?? hahaha.

Interesting comment though, not that my gaydar is great or anything, but it would shock me if he was into guys.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Well, the point of this thread was for gay men and women to name male celebrities they'd like to fuck. There was a separate thread for female celebrities that the straight members here would like to get it on with.

"Can't we all get alo-?" then DoubleMeatWhopper whacks my knuckles with a ruler and sends me away for a time out......................:eek: :)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
KidBrown said:
Oh lord, I try and answer a hypothetical question about "IF you were gay, who would you fuck" and now it's "hey man, Vin Diesel might be gay and into S&M". What have I gotten myself into ?? hahaha.

no more than what you intended ... the world may never be the same to you.
dare to explore.

KidBrown said:
Interesting comment though, not that my gaydar is great or anything, but it would shock me if he was into guys.

you must've not been around when that prospect was unanimous.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:

"Can't we all get alo-?" then DoubleMeatWhopper whacks my knuckles with a ruler and sends me away for a time out......................:eek: :)
Mmmm ... what sordid little fantasies you have.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:
________________________________-
Standing and Modeling

how'd I beat Matthew to that one?:)
You're too quick for me tonight.