Hitting bottom on a woman

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanx for the responses, guys and gals,,Ive asked this on other forums,and people always get bent out of shape if you discuss the problems of having a big dick.. I always get
" Dude,there is no way you can ever hit bottom on a woman,no one is that big"
or
" women can have babies,, you cant cause them pain with your cock "
or my fav
" one size condom fits all " lol..

any guy who has a X-tra thick ,long one,,knows that the avg condoms cut into you like having 2 pounds of baloney in a one pound bag,lol..

bosley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree...every women is different...some can take it doggie and others cant...ive had a few that can not ride me facing away...for some reason it hurts...like you said we are all made different

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband bottoms out with me. I don't like to get repeatedly slammed there, but when he pushes it deep and grinds, I not only get that great feeling in the clit, but a really wonderful sensation deep, I am guessing around my fornix, cervix area. I call it "the spot."

D

deleted356736

It has been observed using an MRI to get internal views of couples having missionary position sex, that on full arousal the the cervix tilted out of the way, in line with the upper vaginal wall, and any bottoming was to the rear of the vagina. The MRI scans also covered doggy-style sex, where the cervix was still out of the way in line the (now) lower vaginal wall, and any bottoming was to the rear of the vagina. The MRI scans had a man who was about the same length as me, 7", and certainly he bottomed. He was passing his partners cervix and stretching the rear wall of her vagina. I would guess that the last two inches of his penis was past her cervix. It is surprising that the woman was so aroused, given they were in a MRI machine!

A second set of MRI sessions with men who were less well-hung showed the same movement of the cervix in line with vaginal arousal, but the men in these sessions were not long enough to get close to the cervix or the end of the vagina.

I learned very early in my sexual development that my partners needed to be very aroused or else sex seemed to hurt them sometimes. I still do this, lots of arousal, and it seems to work.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has happened to me in the past. One of the benefits of a hysterectomy! :wink:

Same here. Now that I've had my hyst. I love him to go hard and deep.

Guys remember that some ladies cervix points towards the top and some towards the bottom and others are everywhere between. If you think the inside of the vagina as a clock face, during foreplay you can feel where the cervix is (3, 6, 9 or 12) and then aim away from it during sex.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait a second. My wife had a hysterectomy 2 years ago and she hates it when I "pound" her deep. She still loves her fornix (well, what used to be her fornix and now I guess her pouch) rubbed deep and hard, but never pounded. So, for the women who've had hysterectomies, going all out pounding deep and hard is ok with you?

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure that this 'bottoming out' thing is only a problem with large penises - given the average vagina's only about 6 inches long anyway. I think it's probably more a problem of angling and which part you hit. Also if a woman has a lot of pain which doesn't change when you try different positions or gentler sex then there may be a problem that could be helped medically. Or yes I suppose she her dimensions may not fit well with you. Apparently the cervix doesn't actually have huge numbers of nerve endings - so my gynaecologist told me, and to be honest I had Letz Loop diathermy to basically shave off a layer of my cervix due to abnormal cells found on a smear test. I had injections in my cervix and to be honest it wasn't that painful - I've had far far worse blood tests. I also had to have a biopsy taken of my vulva a few years ago and the injection for that was horrendous - the cervical one was nothing compared to that. I've also had average men who have hurt just due to complete clumsiness, having very little knowledge of women's bodies and being overenthusiastic. I've also had very large men who haven't hurt one bit. My friend is smaller than me and she hates doggy, and missionary where the guy throws your legs over your shoulders - this obviously is a positional effect and occurs with small, medium and large men. When she changes position the pain disappears. Also if you are very long you could also be hitting your lady's ovary rather than just her cervix - which is the equivalent of punching you repeatedly in the balls - which I would be tempted to do if that happened to me - I seem to have an exaggerated 'fight' response to pain! Ha ha

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
totally an issue of angle and speed, I've bumped cervix a few times with my current gf but every time has been with slower gentle thrusts which kept it from being anything more then a gentle hello.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait a second. My wife had a hysterectomy 2 years ago and she hates it when I "pound" her deep. She still loves her fornix (well, what used to be her fornix and now I guess her pouch) rubbed deep and hard, but never pounded. So, for the women who've had hysterectomies, going all out pounding deep and hard is ok with you?

Not all hysterectomies remove the cervix (although most doctors want to remove it to remove the risk of cervical cancer). Even with the cervix removed, some women just don't like to be pounded. period. Sounds to me like your wife doesn't like to get pounded - so that is all that matters, isn't it?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all hysterectomies remove the cervix (although most doctors want to remove it to remove the risk of cervical cancer).

My wife's cervix was removed. My point was that her dislike for the deep pounding never changed. Granted, the deep spot sensation for me changed somewhat. Prior to her hysterectomy I caould tell without a doubt when I reached bottom. There was no give. I could feel my cockhead reach a sinewy chord-like barrier. Now, she needs to tell me when it's too deep. I still feel an increase in pressure, but it feels like we're stretching her in. Oddly, her vagina feels better after her hysterectomy. I feel guilty for saying that, not sure why.

Even with the cervix removed, some women just don't like to be pounded. period. Sounds to me like your wife doesn't like to get pounded - so that is all that matters, isn't it?

Absolutely. I'm lucky in that she can ask me to go harder and then say "Not that hard". My dimensions may not be overwhelming for all women, but if it can be too much for my wife, that is all that matters.

Better too much than too little.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happens when we are a little crazy. She likes it if it is slow, and I go in circles. I agree that a hard pounding going deep is painful afterwards for me.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you guys and ladies have had this happen to you..

You get a BIG DICK man,,like me im 9-1/4th,,and you lay on your back,and he starts going,and he slides it in,and gives it a hard shove and POWWWWWW
he hits your cervix..

My last gf shoved me off with the strength of a Gorilla..Im 190 pounds and she made me bounce off her,,as she turned over on her side holding her
vagina in pain..

Has this happen to anyone else ?

It's happened to me a couple of times - and always with vigorous, pounding sex in some variation of missionary. When I'm on top or doing it doggy style, it's never a problem. So I'm inclined to agree with those who say it's about angles.

Last edited: