Hitting gone bad recipe

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Gisella, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

What is the ingredients for a disaster recipe as hitting someone you crave bad or just crave right now! goes all wrong?

And you may feel bad or dont care..but the hitted is kind of disgusted with your timming ,manners, whatever and you kind of know it?

A friend of mine last nite was hit by a lady not his type= no attraction at all there, near by neighboor married mother of 5, as she knocks his home at 10pm..asking for a sex date.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Let me get this straight, some crazy haus frau knocks on your friends' door demanding a booty call. He says no, and she hits him. :biggrin1: Was he hurt? :confused:

LOL, tee hee hee, hahahahaha, I'm sorry but that's kinda funny. She was very wrong, but it's still funny. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Out of curiosity what led her to believe he would be receptive to her offer? Was this totally random? :confused:

NOTE: As a 40 yr old single woman who was feeling a little down about being alone for Valentine's Day I have to say, this makes me feel sooo much better. :smile: Cause I am not now, nor have I ever been THAT desperate. :smile: :biggrin1: :smile:

njqt466

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Gisella dear...Did you mean "hitting on?"

If that be the case, then I know exactly what you mean!

To tell you the truth, I don't "hit on" women generally. Typically I wait for signals that they might give me before I work my way into gentle flirting. The rest typically snowballs from there. And I have a phone number, date, etc.

We live in a time where women have become more aggressive as far as them persuing men. With that being said, I have had some women who gently let me know they are interested and women who are blatantly aggressive with me. I have a tendency to go for the ones who are not so aggressive, but at the same time drop hints that they are interested. Lady-like is what perks my interest.

In my opinion, when a woman is overly aggressive she has always ruined her chances. Typically those types of women, from my experience, arent very desirable to begin with....often both in looks and personality. They are common in bars, etc.

...OB

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..she is one of mothers at the subdivision as walking with her kids stuff...seems she went couple nights before sell some candy stuff for/from her kids school at his door... and last night she went again at 10pm to ask few more info she missed 1st time regards his contribution...than she start to hit him str8...making clear she wanted sex date no attachments....he was very surprised etc and never had no conversation with her until the 1st knock.

He is late 30's...a divorced nice look guy not inexperience about hittings. But even he was surprised about her behaviour as married mother etc and she is not an attractive looking lady.

Well for sure men and women are used with crazy stuff and some people erratic behaviours as hitting goes, some may go with the ideia others wont. MILFs can be popular but most men will go for who they find hot and attractive...but some women thinking just because they have a pussy they will not be rejected by men. Well, not because a guy is single whatever they are desperate for pussy, any pussy? Some may but....:biggrin1:

I dont find funny situation but pittyfull.

5. Gisella

Gold Member

Yeh OB, thank you... "hitting on" is the right expression? :tongue: ops...

I do agree with you I enjoy balanced men and dont like peacocks in my face etc.

As much I can play here stuff I still have to find in face-to-face meeting some one I want to have on the spot, yet. But at least would have a very hot hot exchanges between us 2 to things fly for me that strong...well, if start with exchanges long before we meet face-to-face etc it can be possible. But still..1st dates? I dont feel confy still.

Draft saved Draft deleted