Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems that when ever I have sex I seem to hit the cervix of my female companions. It doesn't really matter what position we would have sex in it just seems to always happen. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to avoid this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There may be no way to avoid it, however depth control on your part and if you must gentle pushing on the cervix should route the pain problem. Also, deep penetration with just pressure ( I.E. less in and out and more just in-relax motion ) will help you too.

Arousal matters to, etc.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep same deal as you, I always hit the cervix no matter what position.

If you are gentle most ladies like it, i.e. use your head/depth control to gently massage her cervix while penetrating.

However, if you get out of control and accidentally ram hard into her cervix, you better duck cause you're probably about to get a slap coming your way! :tongue:

irishbloke

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems that when ever I have sex I seem to hit the cervix of my female companions. It doesn't really matter what position we would have sex in it just seems to always happen. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to avoid this? Has anyone else experienced this?

your cock is too big dude....get use to it !!!!! just enjoy nailing her !!!!

D

deleted3272

well some girls like it some dont care and some find it painfull, unfortunatly my gf is one of the latter. Just gotta take it easy seems the more you get a woman worked up the less it bothers her.

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had the same problems...the thing is you HAVE to get them into a more comfortable environment other than the obvious. I LOVE to talk to them as I am slowly inserting my cock inside of them. I usually hit the cervix but it's just a matter of HOW you bottom out. I have always been praised in how relaxed or "open" I'm able to get a female just in how I talk to them, eye contact while doing such and my level of swagger.

Take your time with the pussy and become one with your cock. See yourself literally going in and out of her and watch her reactions. Learn from such and that will grant you far more lee-way in actually pounding it out the way YOU see fit.

It's all about relaxation!!!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vast majority of the women I've been with find it painful and very uncomfortable. I've only been with one women who actually liked it... within reason of course. Even for her, if I hit it hard enough for a while... the next day was very painful for her. For my current girlfriend, when I get that deep, I hit a nerve that actually makes her whole left leg go numb. Fortunately, as I've gotten older, I have learned to be much more careful and capable of avoiding it... and judging depth. It's just part of being hung... one of the many things that is a challenge and requires some care for your partner.

DragonPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed young grasshopper you must master the motion and strength of your deep thrusts then when you can gently massage her cervix you will be the master of the deep U-orgasm. Also postion like doggy and other where you can control and have a sort of natural filter(i.e. her bum) is good as well.

mazel123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hitting a woman's cervix relates to the angle at which your cock is going into her pussy and has very little to do with depth. You can feel her cervix with your fingers if you run them in over her G spot and close to the front wall of the pussy. You encounter a hard round object with a discernible hollow in the middle. If your cock is angled more at right angles than going directly up her pussy, it will glide over it and it is pleasurable. If you ram it up towards her gut it will bang against it and cause pain. Even a relatively mid sized penis can cause this.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hitting a woman's cervix relates to the angle at which your cock is going into her pussy and has very little to do with depth. You can feel her cervix with your fingers if you run them in over her G spot and close to the front wall of the pussy. You encounter a hard round object with a discernible hollow in the middle. If your cock is angled more at right angles than going directly up her pussy, it will glide over it and it is pleasurable. If you ram it up towards her gut it will bang against it and cause pain. Even a relatively mid sized penis can cause this.

Best advice so far in this thread.

The cervix is on the front wall of the vagina and is not the farthest point inside the vagina. That honour belongs to the fornix.

The best way to work "around" hitting the cervix is literally to fuck around or past it. For my personal anatomy, it's relatively easy for the guy to just slide his head right past my cervix, and yes, I find the sensation of his head rubbing my cervix to be very pleasurable. For other women, it may be harder to get past the cervix -- I don't know. I've never felt inside another woman's vagina (yet) so I don't know what other women are like.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a prostitute pound my penis with her cervix so hard, she was hurting ME. it seems some women have really tough cervixes while others have tender ones. In that case, her cervix beat my penis and, BTW, she was an old nasty bitch too.

D

deleted356736

If you thought she was pounding your cock with her cervix you were probably wrong. Mazel123 has got it right, the cervix is close to the front wall of the vagina, but you can go deep and bottom out and not hit her cervix at all. It's about arousal, the cervix moves more to the front wall of the vagina arousal, and it's also to do with angle, go parallel with her body rather than down.

My length is more than enough to hit any woman's cervix, but I can't recall ever doing it. Bottomed out a few times, but not hit cervixes.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hitting a woman's cervix relates to the angle at which your cock is going into her pussy and has very little to do with depth...If your cock is angled more at right angles than going directly up her pussy, it will glide over [the cervix] and it is pleasurable. If you ram it up towards her gut it will bang against it and cause pain. Even a relatively mid sized penis can cause this.

Best advice so far in this thread.

The cervix is on the front wall of the vagina and is not the farthest point inside the vagina. That honour belongs to the fornix.

Here are some pics to illustrate what you're talking about.
http://www.afraidtoask.com/spSTD/anatwomenside.gif
http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/OBGYN_101/MyDocuments4/Text/Pap/Cervix2a.jpg
http://benspak.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/gray11661.png

There was a discussion about this in another thread a couple of years ago.

http://www.lpsg.org/56188-guys-what-does-feel-like.html