Hitting inside of WC

mrmmm28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes my penis hit the inside front of the WC when I have to make the number two. I think its really repulsive specially if I press the penis and it hit the water och the other side. I take care when I shit, but when it happens, it is to late! Would like to hear about your experiences...

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MrMmm28@Sep 30 2005, 07:24 AM
Sometimes my penis hit the inside front of the WC when I have to make the number two. I think its really repulsive specially if I press the penis and it hits the water the other side.
[post=347728]Quoted post[/post]​

There are toilets, and then there are other toilets.
Some were not designed for large men.
You must appraise the situation ahead of time.
Sit or crouch on the hopper and maneuver the meat appropriately.
Itchy butt hole ?
Inspect for worms - especially in the jungle.

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
this is a problem i have too. My dick seems to stick out some even when limp so it is always hitting the inside of the bowl when im going. But the worst is when it hits the water.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At some point in the past I left a real stinky one behind.
Smell was too much and it was at work so I decided to flush right then in order to not compromise the WC.
OOPs !
Got me.
:(
Darn toilet flushed so forcefully the hopper front was usually wet.
Learn from this.
:)

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had my nob hit the water! Sounds like you need a decent toilet mate! On a slight tangent, I did once, in a bottom related rush, sit down in the same motion as lowering the toilet seat! Ouch! Crushing your dick under your own weight between the wood of my toilet and the porcelain bloody hurts! I think it's safe to say I won't be making that mistake again!
:nopity:

Reactions: wizard1

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mrmmm28@Sep 30 2005, 07:24 AM
Sometimes my penis hit the inside front of the WC when I have to make the number two. I think its really repulsive specially if I press the penis and it hit the water och the other side. I take care when I shit, but when it happens, it is to late! Would like to hear about your experiences...
[post=347728]Quoted post[/post]​

OK you think it's "repulsive" and yet you would like to hear other's experiences.

:wtf:

Hungdane46

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem and it is realy annoying me. I live in Denmark and it seems like all the WC must be designed by women or men with small cock, because it is almost impossible to avoid that my cock hit the inside in front. It is my own toilet so I know it is clean but it is still annoying.

If you know about a toilet that has more space in front I would love to hear about it, as I would love to exchange my WC with a more comfortable one.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hitting the water, with either cock or balls is...unpleasant. It's also unpleasant when someone's cleaned the toilet bowl with one of the strong chemical cleaners and splashed some on the rim...and the head of your cock brushes the chemical residue when sitting or rising. That...burns. And remains sore for a couple-three days.

Getting it smashed between the seat and the bowl is painful as hell, too, but that hasn't happened to me since I was below the moderation threshold. *g.*

D

deleted871301

The water level in South African toilets is really low so for anyone's dick or balls to dip in the water, you have to be extra blessed!