Hitting on a straight guy?

essexlad2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So yesterday I was on a plane taking a couple hour flight. At the airport this guy sat opposite me, he had a pair of jeans on before he had even sat down I noticed his bulge he clearly didn't have any underwear on. So it came time to board I thought I wish I was sitting next to him. Luckiest guy in the work I sit in my seat and who is next to me the exact same guy. So I sit in my seat and it's around 7am so I pretend like I'm going to go to sleep. By the time we take off this guy thinks I'm asleep so he spreads his legs out. While I'm pretending to be asleep I stretch my legs out and start rubbing my leg onto his leg I could feel his head move so he could check to see if I was asleep. I had a blanket over my lap but I think he would of noticed the boner underneath it. When he looked away I kept looking at his bulge, he then takes a blanket and puts it over his lap with one hand underneath it and the other holding his iPad. I see his hand moving under the blanket. After a minute or so he nudges my arm so I open my eyes to him lifting the blanket up slightly towhere he had poked his hard cock through the flys in his jeans and had it tucked under his seat belt. He then took my hand and slid it under the blanket. I rubbed his cock while he kept a watch out for anyone who would see. After a few minutes he blew a load most of it went on my hand and his shirt, the rest he cleaned up with a tissue. He then gives me a wink and I smile back at him to which he presses the home button on his phone shows it to me and it's a picture of him and his wife on their wedding day. That didn't stop him from giving me his number. So he let me take a picture of his bulge and I had no idea he was straight so that's my story of how I hit on a straight man. Anyone got anything similar?

intecblosssom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So yesterday I was on a plane taking a couple hour flight. At the airport this guy sat opposite me, he had a pair of jeans on before he had even sat down I noticed his bulge he clearly didn't have any underwear on. So it came time to board I thought I wish I was sitting next to him. Luckiest guy in the work I sit in my seat and who is next to me the exact same guy. So I sit in my seat and it's around 7am so I pretend like I'm going to go to sleep. By the time we take off this guy thinks I'm asleep so he spreads his legs out. While I'm pretending to be asleep I stretch my legs out and start rubbing my leg onto his leg I could feel his head move so he could check to see if I was asleep. I had a blanket over my lap but I think he would of noticed the boner underneath it. When he looked away I kept looking at his bulge, he then takes a blanket and puts it over his lap with one hand underneath it and the other holding his iPad. I see his hand moving under the blanket. After a minute or so he nudges my arm so I open my eyes to him lifting the blanket up slightly towhere he had poked his hard cock through the flys in his jeans and had it tucked under his seat belt. He then took my hand and slid it under the blanket. I rubbed his cock while he kept a watch out for anyone who would see. After a few minutes he blew a load most of it went on my hand and his shirt, the rest he cleaned up with a tissue. He then gives me a wink and I smile back at him to which he presses the home button on his phone shows it to me and it's a picture of him and his wife on their wedding day. That didn't stop him from giving me his number. So he let me take a picture of his bulge and I had no idea he was straight so that's my story of how I hit on a straight man. Anyone got anything similar?

Lucky you. Hit him up quickly for a blowjob before he returns to wifey. Boys will be boys.

Reactions: Beck19

scyguy46

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love to see the that pic.

Reactions: Beck19 and alcor972
S

Sumdoodsf

Grammar police no... just an intelligent person who has serious issues when reading things written colloquially. Because, sure, it makes sense when you say it ... but reading.... nope.

This will be my last comment because I give zero fucks.