Hitting on me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sunnyside4lyfe, Dec 2, 2008.

1. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So guys, the run through....I'm in college, freshman year, 18 blah blah blah.

Well, there is a relatively short but sort of fit and attractive male cheerleader at my school, but being rather closed minding and stereotyping him I figured he was gay or at least bi and would never talk to him despite having a class together. Well as time progressed he added me on facebook and we talked a little bit and he got the answers to one of our homework assignments and he passed them to me, thus resulting in us exchanging numbers. Even then I figured he was an ok guy but didnt anticipate us talking, figured we'd jus speak when we saw each other or 'whathaveyou' however, today our messenger convo got kinda deep and I discovered he wasn't the quiet little guy that I always saw walking around listening to his iPod; he was actually a party-goer and so forth but after a while our convo turned into sex and discussed how many ppl we'd been with this semester (assuming women) and after a while the conversation ended, but picked up again after we were both back online which was ok with me, but I'm beginning to wonder why its that whenever I see him at school he never speaks to me or acknowledges me being there and is the conversation that quickly turned into sex a possible pass...?:confused:

2. Iowaguy09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe he feels more comfortable talking like that online, and he is getting to know you before he talks in person with you. You are suppose to have fun in college, continue to talk to him, he sounds like an interesting dude.

3. D_Carroll Condomripper

Most people find it a whoooooole lot easier to talk to people with the anonymity internet allows... do you think any of these LPSG people would be meeting up to chat about any of this stuff in person? Doubtful. Same thing.

4. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Sorry Am I missing something here. You say your 18. But your join date was 2006. That would have made you 16 at your join date right?

5. Corius

Corius New Member

Ah, to be eighteen again! Friendships are life's best gifts to those who have the good sense to allow them to grow. I suspect that many who enjoy this site do so precisely because it is a pleace where you can dare to ask the pertinent and impertinent questions. Relationship between friends take many forms and develop along many paths. Not many of them in a lifetime will have the element of active sexual contact; this,when one is young and horny, may be frustrating. But, friendships, whether they develop into a sexual relationship or not, are worth all the effort one puts into them. Guard friendships carefully.

To the OP I would suggest that he ask himself what it is that he hopes to give and get in his relationships and go on from there. You don't want to be "used" and you certainly ought not ever use another person for your own ends. Even online one gets to know others and there comes a point at which you really want to have a face-to-face meeting. Do continue to reach out to him and be sure that you respond when he seems to be reaching out to you. That is the whole beauty and mystery of relationship; sometimes the bond reaches the point of love and when two people reach that point toward each other lots of wonderful things can happen.

6. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good catch Jason! Nice to see you're working bunko tonight...:biggrin1:
    [​IMG]

7. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

8. Gl3nn

Gold Member

9. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  10. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would and do, mister. Sit on down and join me in a beer or 2...

Back to the original post: Buddy, who cares if he's hitting on you? Sounds like he's being very respectful of your space and leaving you alone when he sees you. And if you don't wanna chat, then don't.

I say keep chatting and see where it goes. Not all chat-flirting has to lead to sex...if you guys are flirting, that is.

#10 Hellboy0, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  11. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well guys, I was right....seems as he is and was attracted to me but didnt think I was into guys

so after talkin for a while (meaningless small tlk) he decided to play a game of questions which started out meaningfull but lead to sex and after puttin 2 and 2 together it sounded like most of his relations involved guys (though he didnt acually say it) so i asked him..and true enough he said that was the case, but wanted to jus be my friend cuz he didnt think i liked guys..see im a smart cookie.

Jason, nice catch...its already been discussed with the moderator :)

Draft saved Draft deleted