hitting on straight guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by regularguy, Dec 18, 2005.

1. regularguy

regularguy Member

I've never hit on a straight guy before. Do they get mad?

Also, straight guys, are there ever any circumstances under which you would let a guy give you head?

2. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my experience, it doesn't matter if the guy is gay or straight, of course he'll get mad if you hit him. Okay, now that the smartass answer is out of the way.
    The idea that a straight guy doesn't care who is giving him oral sex is a something that should be on "Mythbusters". Some guys just do not want oral sex from another guy and their limits should not be tested. On the other hand, there are those who are bi or bi-curious or whatever they call themselves and are more than willing to participate. I have several male friends who are straight and I flirt with them all the time and they with me, but the one thing we both know is that it will never happen. Other male friends have enjoyed oral sex from me.
    Basically, it comes down to knowing who you are with and respecting him and yourself...as for the idea that a drunk guy is easy prey...don't count on it.
    A bit of this and that on this response but it is not a yes or no, black or white kind of thing.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I think the reaction will depend upon the person, the context, the content and timing.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

It just seems like an exercise in futility to pursue someone who's not going to be interested in you. If a straight guy wants to experiment or if he's actually not straight, why not let him pursue you?

5. SL65///AMG

SL65///AMG New Member

Yup, in Jail for cigarettes.

Seriously, for me I prefer girls. As for being hit on by gay people.. I dont get mad.. guys who get mad are probably mad at themselves for looking approachable by someone of the same sex.

And since I dont have rainbows sewn to my clothing.. I dont usually attract gay people. Maybe its the pussy juice I forgot to wip off of my chin or perhaps the fact I have a woman hanging off of my arm..

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now thats an appetizing thought *gag*

Not every gay person is Flying the Flag.
    I'm just the type of gay guy that will pull your AMG out of the Ditch with my GMC :D. Wouldn't want you to get "Dirty"...

7. regularguy

regularguy Member

I suppose that's all understandable. After all, I wouldn't want a woman anywhere within two layers of clothing of my dick.

8. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

Hmmm. I would be very weary about asking for that for one reason: I would be too nervous. "Hi, would you blow me?" "Sure!" I don't see that happening, even thought I bet at least 10 people here have been able to get it to work. I dunno. I wouldn't ever try to pick someone up at a bar. Who knows who they might be cheating on... :O ;) :D

9. SL65///AMG

SL65///AMG New Member

Rawful!!!!

10. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never really been hit on by another guy..or at least that I know of. I wouldn't mind it as long as the other guy would be classy about it, and would take the hint after I told him I wasn't interested.

Circumstances for head? That one is just outside my boundaries there. Of course this is just me, and other guys could be different.

11. GoneA

Gold Member

that would all depend on whose head...

12. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah, if I am horny enough - anything can happen...

I do not take it personal when some

13. oz_buff_guy

oz_buff_guy Member

Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
    I kind of agree with most comments so far. Firstly, never been offended by being hit on by Gay Guys - I think if you are style conscious, then there is the chance that you could look a bit gay. Most gay guys I have met tend to all be very well turned out and make the best of themselves.

As far as getting head from a gay guy, yeah, it's happened to me and it may happen again. Just don't expect me to return the favour guys!

Chris :p

14. regularguy

regularguy Member

Buff guy, you are very generous to let a gay guy do that. I know I would be happy to know you. So tell me, how did it happen? Were you friends with the guy? Did he actually ask or did it just happen?

15. RideRocket

Gold Member

I wouldn't be offended if a gay guy makes a pass at me. If anything, it's a compliment that someone finds me attractive. I've been propositioned about getting blowjobs (with no return favors), but haven't done it yet (don't know if I will).

Beauty is a light switch away...

16. floridaswimmer

floridaswimmer New Member

Being hit on would not offend me in the least. Not any more than being hit on by a woman would.

As for head, I would have to decline. Just not interested in getting it from another bloke. I'd have to be really drunk, and really horny!

Mike

17. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I would prefer not to be hit on- but I have been and I am not upset as long as the person can take “no” for an answer. A little piece of advice from a doorman at various clubs: Pick your spot- a honky tonk bar is not the place.

18. invisibleman

Gold Member

I think that God graced beauty and appealing qualities in everyone of differing qualities to show us humility, respect, admiration and appreciation. Everybody can not have what they want everytime. We should respect people's orientations. Personally, I don't like getting sexually involved with straight guys period. I don't like getting involved with some gay men either. I always ask a lot of questions. Some are very frank. If it is embarrassing or causes someone to hate me-- I apologize and move on. If I can't have what I want...I can have the alternative--the photo or the fantasy--the burnished mental image of them.

19. cruztbone

Gold Member

and a few have accepted. Others have become open minded, tolerant friends. Only one in the last 20 years threatened to hit me. I am a big guy with a muscular build (6ft. 205lb), and am now a youthful 52. I dont hit on every cute guy who i suspect is straight, but I let them know in subtle, polite ways that I am available and interested. Many are flattered and say so. Once in a great while I make steady eye contact while washing my beloved Pancho Grande in the gym shower. Amazing what a steamy showeroom can do to get some straight guys hot and bothered. Am I sorry? Not one bit.
    To Altairon in Nebraska I would say: you dont get out much, do you? or maybe that's just Nebraska. Sure glad i dont live there....

20. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

I'm not completely sure that getting hit on happens in the same way you people are talking about, at least for me. I've had some of my g/f's gay friends make little jokes about seducing me or something like that, but I think it's all in good fun. I have had some so-called "straight" buddies come on to me in a purely sexual way, like wanting to jerk off together. I'm finding that I don't do too well in situations where it's just a quick fuck or suck. Just doesn't feel comfortable to me. I feel better if I know the girl well first, am attracted to her big time & I really want to make out with her. Otherwise it ain't much fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted