hitting on straight guys

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im straight as they come, but if a gay guy hit on me i'd be flattered. thats the problem with straight guys. we all think just because your gay you want to screw us, most of us are way to vein to realize we'd be flying solo if we were just like as if we are straight :)

bigwadlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So Ive heard mention about sexual encounters and just plain on "hitting on" so to speak. I would say from experince that most to the straight guys that I hang around are somewhat flattered that I may find the attractive. Of course there are the "Im offended that a gay guy likes me" closet cases out there but if you strip away all that society imposes on straight men and the way they "think" they have to act, its basic human flattery for anyone to think that someone finds them attractive be it gay, straight, male or famale.

Now speaking sexually, most men straight or gay would have a breaking point. Considering the circumstances even the most straight person would accept a blowjob from a gay man should be not run the risk anyone finding out..or his masculinity being threatened. We are still just animals, although sophisticated ones.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I don't get offended when a gay guy hits on me or compliments me....Problem is when you say thank you but no thank you and the guy will not leave you alone....Me and some of my male friends will have a guy stock us all night....Funny like one of the other folks commented on - I get hit on way more by drunk straight guys than gay guys....It is all in fun so go I with it....

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
SL65///AMG said:
So are you now coming out of the closet about being a rapist? Do you fuck children too?

I find it insanely hilarious that you shitpackers are so horny for straight guys.. so much so that you pretend they are all gay on the inside.. more self vindication I suppose.

Sorry for interrupting your man on man action.

Shit! What happened to the "plonk" button??

Where is the ignore user function in the new forum?

Help!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grower said:

Help!
Don't worry, I don't think he'll bother you anymore.

He's become a member of the G-Team.

A very quiet member.

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Grower said:

Help!

Found it.
For anyone else who may need it:

Go to the particular assholes profile that you've had enough of and it's in the grey bar above the images section. You can choose to make the member a buddy or add them to your ignore list.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pene_Negro_Grande said:
I don't get offended when a gay guy hits on me or compliments me....Problem is when you say thank you but no thank you and the guy will not leave you alone....

I agree. I am comfortable with my sexuality, and do not get offended by a gay man's advances. I think that many guys think that the "manly" thing to do is get mad and beat the guy up. These "tough guys" are usually insecure with themselves and don't know how to deal with their own gay feelings. I have had situations where I did get angry however. These situations only happened when I felt disrespected, or when my personal space was violated. When I have been approached by a gay man I treat them with respect, and I feel I should be respected as well. I kindly say that I am straight and that I am not interested. The problem is that some people are jerks (both gay and straight) and can't take no for an answer. My advice to gay men hitting on straight guys is to be careful. Not all men think like me. Many get very angry when they feel that their masculinity is threatened. Sometimes they don't know what to do and resort to violence, which is bad for everyone involved.

tivers78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dunno if its just me and the sort of straight friends I have but talk of man on man sexuality isnt rare and most of my mates are rather touchy-feely sorts. Maybe cos of that, I cant actually tell if am being hit on by another bloke (am percieved as straight,BTW) unless its extremely direct. I think someone else said it pretty well, "the reaction varies from person to person as well as the perception of what it is to be hit on".
To sum it up,am pretty tolerant and wouldnt be bothered if i was hit on by a gay guy,straight guy, straight girl,lesbian or bi-person. I like the attention as long as it isnt crass. I wouldnt hit on a straight guy,though. The outcome's too unpredictable.

p.s. what is an individual like SL65///AMG doing on a forum like this,pray tell?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tivers78, I don't know what his trip is lately, he didn't used to be like that. I'm beginning to think he was invaded by body snatchers.

Anyway, I just had another thought. If you are in a BAR, chances are the the guy might be drunk. Drunks are less likely to pick up on social niceties like "Thanks but no thanks." I think I'd be cautious about jumping bad on a guy who's probably too smashed to realise he's offending you. From my experience with straight men in bars, this is often the case. Once alcohol takes over, their ears stop functioning and their dick starts speaking. Not very appealing, but it's reality.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
madame_zora said:
...and their dick starts speaking. Not very appealing, but it's reality.

Walking down the street one day
I swore I heard
A small voice say,

“Drop your drawers
Or there's no doubt
Your great big balls
Will squeeze me out!”

I told myself, “Don’t be silly.
It couldn’t be…a talking willy?”

I was amazed.
I was surprised.
A blabbermouth between my thighs!

I whip him out
To order beer
If I think the barman
Might be queer

“Hey!” he cries
“Give me a sip!”
But he’ll get his
On the outbound trip.

My dick speaks French
My dick speaks Dutch,
And yet he’s never
Left my crutch.

My dick speaks soft
My dick speaks loud
His forehead wears
A little shroud

Sometimes he’s politely flirty
Sometimes he gets downright dirty

His japes are held
In high regard.
A veritable
Phallic Bard

During sex
He will complain
But I answer with
The same refrain

“Shaddup!” I say
And plunge him deep
“Sex is precious
Talk is cheap”

GreatHeader

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have never found this to be much of a mystery. A while back I had an ad in an adult newspaper geared toward straight guys who wanted hassle-free, laid-back head. Most replies were from straight guys, though not all. Many guys are still coming by after a few years and most all of those are straight (at least I would think so since they have wives, children, girlfriends). Seems to me most straight guys are less and less uptight about this, particularly when they get super-good work, which is usually only possible by another male. One straight guy recently told me he liked to watch Lesbian movies and that would give him a fantasy of partaking in a similar degree of arousal and excitement when getting head by another guy.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
At the risk of this being a really obvious answer (to a very old thread):

Why would you hit on someone who isn't interested in you? I mean, it's one thing to hit on a guy who might be either gay, bi, or straight. There's only one way to know for sure, and that's to ask. But if you know he's straight, why bother? You're just feeding a stereotype ("they're trying to convert us!!" :eek:)that homophobes use to justify their homophobia.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
regularguy said:
I've never hit on a straight guy before. Do they get mad?

They should not, if they're sure about their sexuality, and if your approach is polite. "No, thank you" is always the ebst way to answer. I got hit by gay guys, but always kindly declined, with no anger: i am straight and happy, their attraction doesn't question my sexuality.

Also, straight guys, are there ever any circumstances under which you would let a guy give you head?

I don't think so, unless they are bi (nothing wrong with it). Anyway, a bj given by a guy doesn't sound that "bi" to me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The folks who post responses on this board are going to be generally forgiving of this sort of thing. The reality is, making moves on a guy you know is straight is a good way to get injured or killed.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wouldn't it be great if the world really worked in such a way that everyone was either completely gay, or completely straight, and all you needed was a scorecard to keep track?

Fact is, most guys are somewhere in the middle. (In the course of a lifetime, 80% roughly, have some sexual experience with both genders.) Do "straight" guys hate being hit on? Well, there's straight and then there's "straight." About 20% of them, apparently, never take anyone up on it, even if they are not offended.

Bi guys (the amazing invisible category, even though it is larger than the other two categories combined) are what you are really talking about, and, yeah, some of them like it when another guy makes a polite offer.

Be flexible in your thinking. It helps you keep from getting hit.

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a man ask me once if I ever had a man suck my cock. I did not know if he was gay or straight. I did not ask. I did not really care.He was very masculine. I was camping with a large group of people on a remote beach in Mexico. I told the guy that I never had a man suck my cock nor had I sucked any cock or even given it much thought. I said I had thought about being fucked in the ass by a man but that would never happen even though it seemed pleasureable to me to think about it. The guy walked away and the conversation was over. Later I went to the cantina to shower, got the keys and went outdoors to the shower. It was an open air group shower. I was alone showering and the same guy came in. He got naked and asked me if I would like my cock sucked by a man. I said go for it and he bent over and gave me a blow job that equaled any woman's effort. We finished showering and went out and had camarones and beers. I bought. The cocksucking was never discussed and we went on hanging out like it never happened. He did not ask me to suck his cock but he jerked himself off as he sucked me. I just stood there motionless even when I came in his mouth. It was all him. I was passive. It was over in a minute. He had a smallish cock and was very hairy. I thought he was a nice quiet educated guy and hung out with him for awhile. LATER I saw him driving up to the gas station and he gave me a cold beer. I never saw him again. He lives in Yuma. His being gay or straight was never discussed. He only admitted to being excited about sucking big cocks.I'm not gay, don't think about men sucking my crank, but I get excited about having my cock sucked so I would be open to anyone who really wanted to suck my cock regardless of sexual orientation under the right circumstances. I am attracted to people who prefer substance over superficial and intellect over personality gimmicks. Sex desire and sex attraction are two different issues but in any given moment I guess ANYBODY is capable of anything. I lead a secret life anyway. I am very reclusive and private. I have multiple relationships. I enjoy seduction. I suffer from erotomania at times. But its always intellect over emotion. I enjoy the neurochemical blissed out joyousness of my own explosive orgasm enough to pursue and facilitate it. Gay and straight are labels I prefer to transcend. I often need to have my emotions penetrated, my sexual tension released, and my cock handled in a loving way.
I have been "HIT" on by men but it was in SAN FRANCISCO. I was staying downtown at the same hotel where the "BEARS" were having their convention. I guess my rugged looks attracted a few Bears who invited me to come upstairs for a huge group "BEARHUG". I declined. I was not insulted and nobody was rude to me. A friend I was with hid in his room scared to come out after a few Bears invited him to go on a bus tour of some glory hole bars for all the new Bears. My friend had that lumberjack look. Even his wife was laughing at his homophobia. I guess he thought all gay men were effeminate. Thats what happens when you are born and raised in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA like my friend. I WAS BORN OUTSIDE New York City and hang in San Francisco OFTEN ENOUGH TO KNOW gay men are basically men.
No, I am not bi-curious either. I do however think my world is phallocentric at times.

Reactions: nyc_hung8j

GreatHeader

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the issues here, I suspect, maybe even THE issue, is an inability to realize and grasp that sexual categories are nothing more than a social construct at a given time in history. How sad to think so many people just buy this stuff -- that it is all a "solid reality" so to speak, when what really shapes the idea or belief a person has is the social construct at the time -- but then, again, I think it was Bertrand Russell, philosopher, who said that most people don't think because they are afraid it might kill them (or something like that)!

Another reality: you don't have to hit onto straight dudes -- just be available and around and you might be surprised what delites you might get bestowed upon you by the free will of the straight dude.

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if it's more social or biological but I am sure if you value dignity and self respect it's best not to classify people per their sexual orientation, religion, race, and so on unless invited to by them. I find when meeting people its easier on everyone to just act in the roles of human being. I'll stick to that role unless invited to address them in their other roles. I play a few roles in life like everyone else. Primary roles and secondary roles. First I am a human being subject to the laws of cause and effect science. Then man. Then let's say Husband OR FATHER or

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if it's more social or biological but I am sure if you value dignity and self respect it's best not to classify people per their sexual orientation, religion, race, and so on unless invited to by them. I find when meeting people its easier on everyone to just act in the roles of human being. I'll stick to that role unless invited to address them in their other roles. I play a few roles in life like everyone else. Primary roles and secondary roles. First I am a human being subject to the laws of cause and effect science. Then I am a man. Then let's say I am a Husband OR heterosexual or FATHER or son ,brother, friend, or erotomaniac. Sure these roles reflect society but my point is its when you jump right to somebody's secondary roles in life the trouble starts. Like when you meet a woman and immediately think to yourself "my dicks hard I'll fuck her" before you even know her name, if she is a lesbian , has an adam's apple, is a mother of 4 with herpes or mental health outpatient on lithium. The primary role of human being is a reasonable place to begin a relationship. Labeling people is insulting and imposes stereotypes without invitation. Its also sociopathic behavior.Seek to understand before asking to be understood.