hitting the cervix...who likes it?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you've hit the cervix, you're not at the end of the vagina and you haven't bottomed out. I don't like either one hit.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Unless it was tapped lightly, I did not like my cervix being hit like it was a punching bag. If the penis was large or even on the upper side of average my cervix would feel the pain, which is a huge mood killer. Find the fornix and leave the cervix alone, I say.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Who would know?

I've been hit in the balls and I've accidentally (didn't know any better) hit my first wife's cervix. I saw no difference in the writhing.walls come crumbling down can't breathe feeling.

FYI, one of my exes LOVED getting her cervix rubbed. Spent 45 minutes with her in reverse cowgirl with her hard cervix rubbing my frenulum raw.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how do you tell someone nicely that that (hitting the cervix) does not feel good? I hate to damage an ego.

vaeyinn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No thank you, OW!

I read once about a girl who liked a little cervix tap, but she also seemed to like pain.

For me, the cervix itself is painfully sensitive, though women differ in this respect, and the shooting pains combine with a horrible stretching feeling. Like everything in there has been stretched too far lengthwise. (Maybe it's like a sharp yank on the scrotum?)

Asking about the size seems silly to me because it sure seems like it can hit at different depths depending on angle of penetration and sex position.

Irox19, I eventually just started saying "that hurts." It's a bit of a mood killer, especially if you're like me and you want a gentleman to be enthusiastic and expressive, but if you both work on finding an angle that doesn't hurt, you'll be much much happier. Go for the fornix, you won't regret it. Maybe see Rawdog about nudgefucking and all the good spots. :biggrin1:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women don't care for cervical contact IME. None care for forceful jabs to the cervix. Some like gentle cervical contact. Some only like it at certain times of the month.

Some women seem to like having the penis make contact with the end of the vaginal vault at the fornix and even stretching it a bit. Others don't care for it one bit. Just my personal experience.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irox19, I eventually just started saying "that hurts." It's a bit of a mood killer, especially if you're like me and you want a gentleman to be enthusiastic and expressive, but if you both work on finding an angle that doesn't hurt, you'll be much much happier.

Totally agree with this. From a guy's perspective, contact with the cervix (especially if you have one similar to one of my past FBs) can feel very pleasurable if we give it a glancing blow with our cockhead. If you don't say anything now, he'll take that as a non-issue and hit it harder.

Go for the fornix, you won't regret it. Maybe see Rawdog about nudgefucking and all the good spots. :biggrin1:

WOW! Thank you so much for holding me in such high regard. Regarding the nudgefucking bit, I do believe you were referring to this post?

http://www.lpsg.org/153595-cervix-3.html#post3058273

...regarding all the good spots, I count 4 inside the vagina and 2 just outside (the clit and the introitus). Some women, I hear, like the urethra played with as well, but I've never come across any of them.

Most women don't care for cervical contact IME. None care for forceful jabs to the cervix. Some like gentle cervical contact. Some only like it at certain times of the month.

Some women seem to like having the penis make contact with the end of the vaginal vault at the fornix and even stretching it a bit. Others don't care for it one bit. Just my personal experience.

Words of wisdom!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW! Thank you so much for holding me in such high regard. Regarding the nudgefucking bit, I do believe you were referring to this post?

Oh, nudgefucking. Don't get me started on that tonight! *whimper*

I'd forgotten about that word though. Shame. It would have been useful.

...regarding all the good spots, I count 4 inside the vagina and 2 just outside (the clit and the introitus). Some women, I hear, like the urethra played with as well, but I've never come across any of them.

I have four inside and I don't have a g spot worth counting (although one could sort of count as the introitus).

I'd add the perineum to the list of exterior spots.