hitting the cervix...who likes it?

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just for your edification:

U-spot - AskMen.com

That's fine and dandy ... if you have a Purell dispenser near, and neither of you realize it's probably clitoral stimulation. Actually, fuck that, that's an irresponsible article altogether.

Risk factors

By Mayo Clinic staff Some people appear to be more likely than are others to develop urinary tract infections. Risk factors include:

• Being female. Urinary tract infections are very common in women, and many women will experience more than one. A key reason is their anatomy. Women have a shorter urethra, which cuts down on the distance bacteria must travel to reach the bladder.
  • Being sexually active. Women who are sexually active tend to have more urinary tract infections than women who aren't sexually active.

Urinary tract infection (UTI): Risk factors - MayoClinic.com

vaeyinn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
JC8, I understand your concern, but I am a sexually active lady who has never had a urinary tract infection. By my sensation only, penetrative sex with a girthy cock is worse than a bit a gentle fingering of the urethra. But I'm just not prone to the UTI.

I try always to pee after sex and oral anyway, just in case.

That article has some issues, and the method doesn't do anything for me, but the risk of UTI wouldn't stop me from giving it a try.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JC8, I understand your concern, but I am a sexually active lady who has never had a urinary tract infection. By my sensation only, penetrative sex with a girthy cock is worse than a bit a gentle fingering of the urethra. But I'm just not prone to the UTI.

I try always to pee after sex and oral anyway, just in case.

That article has some issues, and the method doesn't do anything for me, but the risk of UTI wouldn't stop me from giving it a try.

Fair enough - I've had some issues with my partners getting UTI's (due to the factor you described above - and they did pee after each time, too) and more so, I found the article irresponsible by not providing a caveat about the risks inherent with U-play.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fair enough - I've had some issues with my partners getting UTI's (due to the factor you described above - and they did pee after each time, too) and more so, I found the article irresponsible by not providing a caveat about the risks inherent with U-play.

Not wanting to de-rail the discussion to UTIs from cervices, here are a couple of good threads about the topic:

http://www.lpsg.org/131578-urinary-tract-infections.html
http://www.lpsg.org/177431-urinary-tract-infection-solution.html

...one thing that common UTI literature has not mentioned is girthy penises can cause UTIs as well (see the first link).

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hitting the cervix has always been an issue with me. Sometimes you just bump it. That's the problem with having a long dick. I'm not so sure short dicks can't do that too. You can reach in and touch it with your finger. I have had partners tell me that it was painful every time we had sex. Nothing deflates your ego quite like that, especially when they wait until a year after you broke up to tell you. (wouldn't it be better to deflate it just a little bit while you are having sex?) Jeez.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am surprised you don't hear more complaints about cervical contact from upward curved cocks in facing each-other positions.

Me, too. I have my suspicions, but lacking a cervix of my own I'd prefer to hear from others.

Are issues more common with upward curved cocks in facing positions? Similarly, what about downward curved in back-to-front positions?

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hubbys X-wife loved to sit on top and rock back and forth while his cock was flipping her cervix back and forth. She would cumm that way a lot.

He said sometimes it even hurt him a little, she really liked it flipped hard. Everybody is different I guess. I like mine moved around a little but not real hard.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hubbys X-wife loved to sit on top and rock back and forth while his cock was flipping her cervix back and forth. She would cumm that way a lot.

He said sometimes it even hurt him a little, she really liked it flipped hard. Everybody is different I guess. I like mine moved around a little but not real hard.

YES!!! Finally someone who's experienced this (albeit second hand). I've mentioned her a few times and how amazing it felt when she did it. The use of the word "flip" is interesting though. It does feel like the cervix itself was being flipped on my cockhead by my ex-FB too.

One of the main things that got to me about that movement was it was so damned effortless on both our parts (just small rocking motions on her part and me lying down), yet it felt like fireworks in there!!!

I'm just shuddering remembering that.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am too small to reach my wife's cervix. But she says that her Ex, who was very large, used to hit it all the time and she generally didn't like it, especially in "doggy style" where he would bang against her cervix too aggressively (so she very rarely allowed him to take her from behind).

She does say however that with her on top of him, so she could control the depth of his penetration and the angle, there were times when his pushing against her cervix was very pleasurable and could trigger extremely intense orgasms.

Needless to say, that is a kind of intense pleasure I will never be able to give her. She says I am about three inches too short to reach her cervix :(

VJ

Reactions: BigBen

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have bottomed out a few times and kind of enjoyed it. Once though I woke up to a woman on the floor in great pain. She went to emergency and the verdict was a bruised Cervix.
I don't want to see anyone go through that again even though she tried to make light of it later.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I have accidently hit my wife's cervix in the past (I don't do it any more), and her reaction was not a pleasure response. It was more of a shove-me-off-and-curl-into-a-ball-and-gasp response. You want to avoid that during sex if at all possible.