Hitting The Cervix

thingsteal: Last night I hit my wife's cervix and we had to stop because it really hurt her.

It's been a long time since I've done that. Usually I'm very careful. I've been told it's probably similar to a man getting kicked in the nuts. It always ends sex.

We were doing it from behind. If she's lying flat on her stomach on the bed we're OK, but she likes to get into it and arch her back up and get on her knees for a true doggy-style. I just went too far in the wrong direction. I still had at a good 2 inches "in the cold", so it wasn't like I was shoving the whole thing in there or being rough.

She was cool about it. Next time we'll just be a little more careful.

Thingsteal = 9 1/4" x 5 3/4"

blak9: Hitting the cervix is a tricky situation. I have encontered some females who have completely made me stop after hitting it. I also have encontered two or three women who found it thrilling that I could hit the cervix. Like men, all women are not created the same.
I, however, love hitting the cervix and sometimes I aim for it at least once or twice during sex. (Mostly to show off or in responce to a statement made by her, like "Say my name.") Just not too hard though as to not injure myself or my partner.
The positions that I have to be extra careful are missionary (of course) and doggy style.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Pile driver's a big mistake too. A good position is standing up. I can do an X-fu(k pretty well, though. (That's where the lower half of your legs form an X with the lower half of your partners' legs and you're both laying on your backs. Feels weird, but it's actually a good position for larger penises.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe it is because I'm a Brit .. but more likely because I am dense ... jonB, could you explain piledriver? It sounds good but risky.

But the X position sounds great and worth a try.

So far as striking the cervix is concerned my worst experience was not my fault (as it happens) ... she was on top, came down far too hard, and tried to take too much length. As a result she lost her balance, and I was supporting almost the whole of her weight on the end of me.

Risky for us both .. it led to a lot of pain for me, and a damaged cervix for her.

I have never felt entirely happy with that position since, to say the least.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1033964325;start=0#3 date=10/08/02 at 07:49:52]Maybe it is because I'm a Brit .. but more likely because I am dense ... jonB, could you explain piledriver?  It sounds good but risky.
[/quote]

It's like the wrestling move.

[quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1033964325;start=0#3 date=10/08/02 at 07:49:52]
But the X position sounds great and worth a try.
[/quote]

It's an original. ;)

[quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1033964325;start=0#3 date=10/08/02 at 07:49:52]
So far as striking the cervix is concerned my worst experience was not my fault (as it happens) ... she was on top, came down far too hard, and tried to take too much length.  As a result she lost her balance, and I was supporting almost the whole of her weight on the end of me.  

Risky for us both .. it led to a lot of pain for me, and a damaged cervix for her.

I have never felt entirely happy with that position since, to say the least.
[/quote]

Cowgirl's dangerous in any situation. Forget about missionary or reverse missionary if you're large.

Bottoming out happens, especially since really excited couples end up being anything but gentle. ;)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Cowgirl ... X ... piledriver .... I'm learning a whole new vocabulary here :)

Seriously ... other positions are also fine, eg missionary, if EITHER you are gentle and can control yourself OR you take specific action to prevent full insertion, for instance by wearing donuts.

aussiechick63: Hitting the cervix can be very painful for a woman. I can't answer if it is the same as a guy getting belted in the balls, but it really used to make me feel sick in the stomach and sore for ages. I don't have a cervix any more so no problems now. :D

Mux: U tried that too DMW? I put donuts and sometimes bagels on my ... and girls have eaten them right off... it's just one of those 'goofy' days ;-)

xmd: I'm surprised at all the comments regarding the cervix and pain, I've known girls who've loved it. Some won't tolerate it, but not all.

One ex liked it so hard I was concerned I was going to break my dick, and I guess you can. Sure it hurt, that's the point.

I can relate to the ones who like it rough as I enjoy some very firm ball play. (Still dream of that ball buster I met in Bangkok, ouch, 'the ball buster from bangkok', sounds like a limrick)

Anyway I enjoy a really good thrusting, so I prefer the ones who like it hard.

danorogers: I guess beeing one of the larger members I can say that very few women have enjoyed having their cervix attacked and bounced upon .lately as I get "older''and find women that have had removal of the female organs that I do not have to hold back .I believe if it is not enjoyable for her ..I definetly am not having a good time ..

Take care and treat all like ladies and respect their wishes ,,even if they dont verbally tell you but any one with expierience can tell if they are cringing in pain or extacsy..

Have fun and love the female body..

two_fister: Last night I ran into an ex-g/f, and one thing lead to another and we wound up at her place. Long story short, we wound up having sex, and as we were doing it I noticed a little blood. I didn't think any thing of it because I thought she was about to go on the rag. As it turns out, I was the cause of the blood, she thinks I hit her cervix or something. Anyone else have anything like that happen?....It wasn't even like I was being rough or anything just normal sex.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Two-fister

That's a bit surprising ... if it were her cervix and you went in too deep with force, she would let you know pretty quickly, I would have thought.

Since this was an ex g/f, it shows the elasticity of the vagina, since you split up no doubt she has returned to a more normal unstretched size.  I have noticed the same; after I have been on a trip away, or a gap of any more than 2 or 3 weeks for one reason or another, there is always the need for extra caution the first couple of times as she gets used to me again.

We tend to get a little show of blood quite often.  Sometimes the blood can be mine - if I push the head in too fast the tightness can force the skin back just that bit too far and cause an abrasion.

Plowboy: I have had two extremes on hitting a womans cervix. When I was in College I hooked up with a gal who liked having sex rough, and so we would really get going pretty darn hard, but I always made sure I didn't jam him in all the way just to protect her, and also myself. However one night we were doing it doggie style and I was holding back so not to hurt her and she started pushing back meeting my thrusts and I could feel the head hitting something inside her, but she seemed to be getting off on it, so I just kept thrusting and she kept jamming herself back onto me hard, we really had a good time. The next day she was not in class and so I called to check on her, she had been sitting in the tub off and on soaking in hot water, she said it hurt to walk, and that she had blood spotting. The next day she went to her GYN and the female doctor asked her if she had sex lately and she told her yes. The doctor told her she had torn her cervix and it was all bruised up and that she needed to make sure I was told to me more careful with her next time. Then there is my wife, she has a deep vaginal vault, at least thats what the GYN told her, and I believe it, my wife can take a 11 inch dildo without a problem, and the only way I can hit bottom on her is when we are doggie style and she is driving back towards me as I thrust forward. When she was pregnant with our first child and tried to miss carry at 8 weeks they had to stitch her cervix shut and they use a duckbilled instrument called a speculem-sp. For my wife they had to get an extra long one, and the doctor showed me the standard sized tool and it is about 7 inches long, well the one they had to use on my wife was 11 inches long. The doctor also asked why I didn't tell him my wife had such a Deep vaginal area, sheesh, he never asked before the operation :) So my wife is not a problem unless she gets into pushing towards me and then she is sore for a few days.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1033964325;start=0#7 date=10/10/02 at 03:39:03]Hitting the cervix can be very painful for a woman. I can't answer if it is the same as a guy getting belted in the balls, but it really used to make me feel sick in the stomach and sore for ages. I don't have a cervix any more so no problems now.    :D[/quote]

I have done it a couple of times, but I think it was the combination of the position and the angle of her vagina. One liked it, the other made me stop immediately. Neither time was intentional.

For a while I was seeing an older woman who'd had a complete hysterectomy, hence, no cervix at all. About the second time we were together, she sensed that was trying not to go too deep. She explained it wouldn't be a problem and urged me to pound her deep and hard. That was pretty OK! 8)

flipper40: [quote author=two_fister link=board=sex;num=1033964325;start=0#13 date=11/01/02 at 15:09:28]As it turns out, I was the cause of the blood, she thinks I hit her cervix or something. Anyone else have anything  like that happen?....It wasn't even like I was being rough or anything just normal sex.[/quote]

That tend to happen to me sometimes... :-/ If the guy gets too deep, I can easily bleed a little.

Tha fact that he hit my Cervix is not painful really, normally just akind of exciting feeling... ;)

sammygirly: Sorry, I'd have to agree that it does hurt :-/

Not one of my favourite things to do...