Hitting the Cervix

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many of you guys (and gals), find it unpleasant to rub across, or 'hit' the cervix? I loved doing it and my ex never complained, in fact, it seems to even stimulate both of us more. I know the head of my dick rubbing across it as well as hitting it directly, only added to my excitement and intensified my fucking and climax.

Reactions: littleguyhugecock

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 18 2005, 07:22 PM
How many of you guys (and gals), find it unpleasant to rub across, or 'hit' the cervix? I loved doing it and my ex never complained, in fact, it seems to even stimulate both of us more. I know the head of my dick rubbing across it as well as hitting it directly, only added to my excitement and intensified my fucking and climax.
[post=301769]Quoted post[/post]​

RoysToy,

I enjoyed the feeling too. My wife likewise, benefitted from the rubbing. I really kicked off on the gradual buildup of sexual stress affecting my entire pelvic region, and many time had to reluctantly "pull back" and rest a bit to avoid causing pain for my partner.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 18 2005, 08:27 PM
Thanks for your reply, blackwood, and also for your provocative avatar with spread open legs, and all. :bounce:
[post=301793]Quoted post[/post]​

-

Happy to do, RoysToys, I felt it was time to give up some photos so I sdded the avatar, and a profile pic.

Looking foreward to future chat.

blackwood

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
The wife like to be on top and grind her hips around on my shaft and we both can feel the head of my penis rubbing across her cervix. }( She always gets off like that. :D

Just my 2 cents, J.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big fan of it myself, but it was not always so. I think the key is that initially rubbing is better than "hitting" it. It's a new feeling that can be painful if it's too abrupt, but I believe that if approached with care it can bring a woman to extremely intense orgasms. If they haven't experieced it yet, they might not know the benefits of the payoff!

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 19 2005, 12:56 AM
I'm a big fan of it myself, but it was not always so. I think the key is that initially rubbing is better than "hitting" it. It's a new feeling that can be painful fi it's too abrupt, but I believe that if approach with care it can bring a woman to extremely intense orgasms. If they haven't experieced it yet, they might not know the benefits of the payoff!
[post=301870]Quoted post[/post]​

madame_zora,

If I may;

My wife and I were able to accomplish a gentle massage of her cervix, which for her did in fact make my presence much more pleasurable to her. I did have to maintain maximum depth of penitration, keeping my glans beyond the cervix and in the vaginal vault. Ofcourse her pleasure rather than pain, produced a significant psychological effect, for me and driving my orgasm crazy.

Thanx....

blackwood

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for your input, ladies. I only wish I had known years ago what you have just written, m_zora, because it clarifies much of the sexual experiences of my married life. I was the only partner my ex had had and evidently no one ever gave her information about intercourse or genital stimulation. Now I'm sure some of my 'hitting' wasn't as pleasurable for her as it was for me. Hopefully, there will be those who benefit from your postings, however.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by blackwood
My wife and I were able to accomplish a gentle massage of her cervix, which for her did in fact make my presence much more pleasurable to her.
[post=301880]Quoted post[/post]​
Try "gently massaging" her cervix while she's in the doggy position. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I sure as hell can't do it.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Apr 19 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Apr 19 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-blackwood
My wife and I were able to accomplish a gentle massage of her cervix, which for her did in fact make my presence much more pleasurable to her.
[post=301880]Quoted post[/post]​
Try "gently massaging" her cervix while she&#39;s in the doggy position. I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s impossible, but I sure as hell can&#39;t do it.
[post=302011]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
yeah you can with some girls, but that&#39;s more a matter of physiology I think.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 18 2005, 11:22 AM
How many of you guys (and gals), find it unpleasant to rub across, or &#39;hit&#39; the cervix? I loved doing it and my ex never complained, in fact, it seems to even stimulate both of us more. I know the head of my dick rubbing across it as well as hitting it directly, only added to my excitement and intensified my fucking and climax.
[post=301769]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like most of the guys have been luckier than me. I&#39;ve not ever been with a woman who enjoys haveing her cervix hit. In fact, they&#39;ve ALL complained about it. I don&#39;t even try doggie any more.

I&#39;m big, but not a monster. What&#39;s the deal? And, what&#39;s the massaging all about? SOUnds interesting. I guess I&#39;ve never tried it.

gamma_phi: I&#39;ve hit the cervix only to have her tell me to stop. Seems it was a bit uncomfortable for her. It didn&#39;t seem to do anything for me so...

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 19 2005, 12:56 AM
I&#39;m a big fan of it myself, but it was not always so. I think the key is that initially rubbing is better than "hitting" it. It&#39;s a new feeling that can be painful if it&#39;s too abrupt, but I believe that if approached with care it can bring a woman to extremely intense orgasms. If they haven&#39;t experieced it yet, they might not know the benefits of the payoff&#33;

You said it better thanI could have. My first expereinces with hung guys were painful because they always wanted to drive it deep inside, and the first hit into the cervix was always so painful. Now that I&#39;m more experienced and can take control of my pleasure, it&#39;s EXTREMELY plreasurable and leads to the most intense orgasms,

Autumn

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by autumnbreeze4321+Apr 22 2005, 01:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(autumnbreeze4321 &#064; Apr 22 2005, 01:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Apr 19 2005, 12:56 AM
I&#39;m a big fan of it myself, but it was not always so. I think the key is that initially rubbing is better than "hitting" it. It&#39;s a new feeling that can be painful if it&#39;s too abrupt, but I believe that if approached with care it can bring a woman to extremely intense orgasms. If they haven&#39;t experieced it yet, they might not know the benefits of the payoff&#33;

You said it better thanI could have. My first expereinces with hung guys were painful because they always wanted to drive it deep inside, and the first hit into the cervix was always so painful. Now that I&#39;m more experienced and can take control of my pleasure, it&#39;s EXTREMELY plreasurable and leads to the most intense orgasms,

Autumn
[post=303306]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Glad to hear you&#39;re enjoying one of life&#39;s pleasures, babe. Looking sharp girl&#33;

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
First time my bf hit my cervix was real painful, we had to stop, but now we both know more I am able to control his penetration and he takes his cues from me about going harder and faster. Feeling his velvety tip massage my cervix now feels amazing, and yes, it does give some real intense orgasms. Plus he&#39;s just started pushing past as well, so I can take him a lot deeper than before, almost all the way&#33;&#33;