Hitting the cervix

I've seen a lot of stuff about how if a girl gets her cervix hit it really hurts. So I was just wondering how a girl does it with a big dick. Does she just have a better pain tolerance? Or is she into pain? Or are there ways to avoid it while still going deep.
Obviously I have a very basic understanding of this so anything helps.

Not all women feel cervix bumping as pain. And there is the anterior and posterior fornix where the head of the cock can get tucked into/nudge. Brush up on your female anatomy :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. It has always seemed to me that all the women I know experience pain, and would rather you do not hit the cervix. No friend has ever told me she craved the feeling of having het cervix hit. If you're going to participate in this thread in direct defiance of the rules, the LEAST you could do is read the thread! Also, your phrasing suggests you believe the cervix is at the very end of the vagina, when in actuality there is a little space on the other side of it. Some of my friends do want to feel it in that little space (called the posterior fornix) and are disappointed by a partner who can't reach. I am not disappointed by a partner who can't consistently reach (never had a partner who couldn't get in there for at least a little while) but striking my cervix bothers me. See previous post. Also, see Fade's post about learning the anatomy. Knowing anatomy will answer many of your questions.

I can touch my own cervix manually, and it doesn't "feel" like pain to me. My pain tolerance is kind of odd though, and I, admittedly, am into BDSM. I imagine at least on occasion that my cervix is bumped during fucking with my boyfriend, and I've never had pain. Everyone's mileage may vary, of course :)

I can touch my own cervix manually, and it doesn't "feel" like pain to me. My pain tolerance is kind of odd though, and I, admittedly, am into BDSM. I imagine at least on occasion that my cervix is bumped during fucking with my boyfriend, and I've never had pain. Everyone's mileage may vary, of course :)
Thanks that's kinda what I was wondering. On the flip side I've seen girls who cant stand having it hit and are in pain

Thanks that's kinda what I was wondering. On the flip side I've seen girls who cant stand having it hit and are in pain

Well yeah, everyone has different pain tolerances and have different things that hurt worse than other things. I like needles stuck through my flesh, but I'll bitch if I stub my toe :p

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
Just because a guy has a big dick doesn't mean it'll hit the cervix. Also, for some, it may hurt less than others.