Hitting the cervix

Reefmonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Often when my wife and I have sex I hit her cervix. Only occasionally is this uncomfortable for her, but for me it is a really weird feeling - I know this is going to sound weird, but it feels like little needles are sticking into the opening to my urethra. Is this normal?

UncutPierced

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my case I found out my gf at the time was using an IUD for birth control. As she explained there was like a cord attached to it for removal purposes and that hitting this string was probaly causing the "prickly" feeling I would notice. However, only about 1% of women in the US use IUDs for birth control so your situation may be different.

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was married, I often hit my wife's cervix. I would last a very long time, and she'd come several times. She never complained about me "hitting bottom" but she did complain about getting sore after so much pussy pounding. My size no doubt contributed to the soreness.

Reactions: brockyli

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering about this too. In doggy (with one leg up) and cowgirl, I am definitely hitting something... Hell in cowgirl she can't sit strait up on it. But I'm not sure I'm really long enough to "bottom out" as I thought you had to be like 9+ for that...

Can any girls shed some light??

(P.S. - Oh and no prickly sensation just feels like I can't go any further.)