Hitting the G-Spot TOO MUCH?

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
My GF and I haven't tried too many positions, mainly because she is too tight and that rules most positions out, it stretches her too much or is too painful, so its usually more basic positions. Anyways, recently we tried doggy style, and I loved it, ohh god I loved it, it just made me feel like an animal going crazy, anyways, it was great, after a few minutes we went back to a new position.

Anyways, a couple days later, during sex, I asked if she wanted to try it and she told me that she didn't because it overstimulated her G-Spot, and it was just too much. I have read a lot of girls writing about how their g-spots never get enough attention. I don't understand, but its cool, maybe its because of the shape of my cock or I don't know. Has anyone else been in this situation, where you are stimulation their G-Spot TOO MUCH?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I get to the fucking part of sex, I am aroused, so very little is "too much" for me. However there are postions which I love and ones which do nothing for me ( I am NOT a girl on top kinda girl unless you like the reverse cowboy)

Maybe she doesn't like doggie ( some women feel exposed, or dirty in that position) she may prefer other postions and is afraid your going to go wild on doggie with her :confused:

I think if she is aroused and your on her g spot, you'd be peeling her off the ceiling with delight. Maybe she is feeling it hit her cervix if your cock is long?

:smile:
Honey

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
doggy allows very deep penetration. Maybe that was the problem. Try positions where she's in control of how much goes in, i.e. she riding you.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
When I get to the fucking part of sex, I am aroused, so very little is "too much" for me. However there are postions which I love and ones which do nothing for me ( I am NOT a girl on top kinda girl unless you like the reverse cowboy)

Maybe she doesn't like doggie ( some women feel exposed, or dirty in that position) she may prefer other postions and is afraid your going to go wild on doggie with her :confused:

I think if she is aroused and your on her g spot, you'd be peeling her off the ceiling with delight. Maybe she is feeling it hit her cervix if your cock is long?

:smile:
Honey

I don't think its about her feeling exposed, I mean who knows, but i really dont think that is it, and I don't think she would just make up that I was hitting her on the G-Spot, she is just really sensitive, I am long for her, but not compared to some of the horse cocks around this site. the Head of my cock mushrooms out and enlarges, especially during sex, maybe thats it?

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You could be hitting her cervix but she just has her terminology wrong.

Either that or she feels like she has to pee (the initial signs of a g-spot orgasm) and it makes her nervous and tense up b/c she doesn't want to pee on you.

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please convince her that it's only pleasure at it's peak. just tell her to relax and let the juices flow, it's like a drug, soon she will be addicted.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try this position; You on your back and her squatting facing your feet like a catcher using her hands on your thighs to balance. She can control the depth that way better than doggie and you'll get the same sexy view. Plus you can help her by holding her ass for her and doing whatever else she likes. What I recommend is the reverse psychology approach. Instead of worrying abouut getting it in, tease her with it and refuse to insert it when she wants it. Pretty soon she will be pretty frustrated and worked up and you won't have so many problems. I'd say if you could, work her up one night and just rub the head around her lips and get it wet and then tell her you "don't want to hurt her" and then just snuggle with her the rest of the night. Kiss her a lot and hold her tight and be really romantic. I bet she pins you down by midnight.

Lurker7

Expert Member
Media
I have a similar experience with my wife. I think what your GF is referring to as "overstimulation of the G-spot" is actually you hitting her cervix, which can cause discomfort (or even extreme pain) if you hit it at the wrong angle. Doggy style >> all, but you have to be careful in that position because it allows deep penetration and positions the cervix to be hit. With my wife it seems to vary from time to time. Sometimes I have to be gentle and not go in all the way; others I can hit it very hard (which I like!). Be gentle, work your way up to it, and make sure it's not hirting her.

ItsSubjective

Just Browsing
Media
I have been with women that could be over-stimulated on the G-Spot, so this could very well honestly be the problem. If so, it probably feels like a tickling sensation to your girlfriend. If this is what she is experiencing, try different tempos or rhythms.

If it is more of a sharp pain or discomfort then the cervix is more likely. In this case you will need to try for shallower penetration. At least until she relaxes a bit more.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if she is aroused and your on her g spot, you'd be peeling her off the ceiling with delight.

Indeed. I have a couple thoughts here. First, I personally cannot imagine "too much" g-spot. As Wildhoney said, if I'm aroused and the guy is locked in on my g-spot, I want him to keep working it until I see god, which I will if he keeps working it :biggrin1: . Personally, that's when I really love a guy who can last. My g-spot, she gets warmed up and she wants to keep cumming :tongue: .That said, certainly if your woman has an extremely sensitive g-spot there could be such a thing as too much sensation. Nothing wrong with that, just find what she likes and go with it.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I appreciate the advise so much guys, thanks so much, as to Fernum, I haven't measured recently but its somewhere in the ballpark of 8x6 (maybe thicker?), I will definately have to try out that position Gain, WildHoney and Stud hunter, you guys are awesome, and I bet you would probably see god if your G-Spot was hit that hard, but I think my GF is more sensitive than you, who knows, it could be her cervix.

One more question, we only tried doggy a little bit, and I always went gentle and might not have ever went all the way in, I am always very sensitive to how much I am hurting her, if I am doing that; going slow, being sensitive to her, etc. and its still such a problem, can anyone offer me some advise, should I just give up on the posish or try and work it out?

thuc2020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It could be hurting her urethra, or even her bladder, which is close to the g-spot. Also, I understand a lot of women feel like they need to pee just before a g-spot climax (although none have complained to me about this). So maybe try changing the angle.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet you would probably see god if your G-Spot was hit that hard,

No no. Not that hard. That much. It's definitely not about hitting it really hard. If I'm really, really, really turned on then yeah, hard is very nice. But with my g-spot it's much more about duration. I love getting a thorough, long, drawn-out g-spot workout :biggrin1: . There's a time for hard but hard is not always best.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doggy allows very deep penetration. Maybe that was the problem. Try positions where she's in control of how much goes in, i.e. she riding you.

I agree, I will lie on my back and my wife will ride me facing me, great G-spot stimulation but lets her control depth and speed, I also have great access to her breasts, I can hold off longer in this position and towards the end she pushes down hard to the base, very hot!!