Scott8361 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 2,174 Joined Nov 9, 2004 Posts 3,762 Media 2,174 Likes 64,404 Points 718 Location District 2, Tennessee, US Verification View Sexuality 60% Straight, 40% Gay Gender Male Scott8361, Dec 1, 2019 #21 Yes, hitting the prostate is heavenly, but you don't need 9" to do so. I would rather have a super thick cock that get extremely hard! Reactions: Gj816
Yes, hitting the prostate is heavenly, but you don't need 9" to do so. I would rather have a super thick cock that get extremely hard!
UncutViking Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 204 Joined May 10, 2004 Posts 1,542 Media 204 Likes 25,620 Points 718 Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male UncutViking, Dec 1, 2019 #22 WashandDry said: Is this desirable for men who bottom? I am a hung guy a true 9 inches and quite thick... Click to expand... And no pics prove to those true 9... Reactions: Gj816
WashandDry said: Is this desirable for men who bottom? I am a hung guy a true 9 inches and quite thick... Click to expand... And no pics prove to those true 9...
all4windy Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 18, 2022 Posts 313 Media 0 Likes 513 Points 113 Location West Palm Beach, Florida,United States Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight all4windy, Dec 30, 2024 #23 1418052 said: This is my prostate stimulator Click to expand... Woahh