hitting the toilet bowl

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_thickjohnny, Jun 18, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Just curious guys. Whenever I go to the toilet (I mean for number 2, pinching a loaf, etc), my dick hits the toilet bowl. I usually hold my dick back to avoid it touching the rim or the bowl but sometimes I can't - if I'm reading for example. Do you think it's unhealthy or could lead to infection?

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Remind me to have you wash before I blow you.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

No.
    Most reading is safe.

4. bobby_long

bobby_long Member

Tee Hee Hee!

I have the same issue and have been worried about it in the past. I think you'll be okay as long as keep everything clean, perhaps washing after each time it happens? - though not exactly practical in a public toilet.

On another note however, since childhood, I have been much more afraid of a creature - I imagine it to be a kind of snake with a huge mouth of sharp teeth - crawling up the U-bend and biting my bits off...

I'm not sure if this makes me certifiably insane, but I suspect there's some kind of Freudian castration issues at work.

Bobby

5. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know about clean and all that, the first thought that goes through my mind when it happens is

"FUUUCK! THAT'S COLD!"

6. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

not sure about how sanitary it is but it sure is damn annoying, makes a man paranoid

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

If you are worried, you can always clean your dick after it, normally it's clean enough.

8. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I have the same thing - it doesn't bother me so much at home, but it public places it's pretty unhygenic and not appropriate to wash your cock in the sinks!

9. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

If I HAVE to go in a public toilet and I can see that it's grungy I usually take some toilet paper and drape the front of the toilet. That way I'm touching the paper and not the porcelain. Otherwise I don't fret over it. I more curious than anything if touching the rim could lead to an STD for example. I guess not.

10. Pitbull

Gold Member

http://www.lpsg.org/136942-a-drunk-bar-how-unusual.html#post2170684

related to the above :biggrin1:

11. D_Willieford Blabbermouth

D_Willieford Blabbermouth Account Disabled

ur hands carry more germs and diseases than ur toilet bowl. u don't need to stress bout it

12. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

about the snake thing, ive had that same fear when pissing in a bush when im out in the wild. kinda originated when trekking through the jungle.

seeing as we are talking about toilets, one time i woke up with morning wood and went to pee. i had to sit down coz i didnt want to make a mess, and after id done, i was holding my dick down during, i let go and it flicked up to smack the seat. now that was painful

13. snobbes

Gold Member

The guy went to see the doctor because of a rash down there. After the examination the guy said, :Doctor I think I got it from the toilet seat. The doc raised one eyebrow and replied : Sir, are you in the habit of fucking toilet seats ?

14. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I solved that problem. Childhood friend of mine is a plumber. He and I were in a bar one night and I mentioned this problem. He said he would fix me up. He brought over a new commode seat that is for older people. It is a regular seat but it is raised up off the bowl about three inches! It is absolutely perfect. It is for people that have problems getting up off a seat that is too low for them. This solved it for me in that I can sit there and have everything out of the water and clean.

15. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I hate it when the paper roll is on the inside of the stall door, having to lean forward changes the angles and...
    EEEEEKKK in the winter
    and
    ICK in the summer

Draft saved Draft deleted