HIV Pos friend

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_nyvin, Nov 18, 2010.

1. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

So I know this guy whose positive and is REALLY nice and I enjoy being with him...but he's positive. He's shown interest in me sexually before and I don't mind, we even got naked and massaged each other and played a bit. I know what I can and can't do...it's just the whole scenario makes me a little bit nervous.

I'm really torn, does anyone else have pos friends when your neg? Is it okay? I wish I knew how to deal with it.

2. B_byond2010

B_byond2010 New Member

Albums:
    play safe my friend.

but as long as there is no body fluids transfer, you should not be worried then. Always remember that people don't die because of HIV but because of it complications just like diabetes.

I don't have any HIV pos friends so I could not relate any experiences to you. But if you really want to have relationship with guy, both of you should get advice from AIDS organizations or any medical practitioner. After all, HIV pos or not, they are human beings too and they all need love too.

Cheers :)

3. Tremaine

Tremaine Active Member

Albums:
  4. erratic

Gold Member

It's totally okay. Being friends with positive people is totally cool, even sexual friends. Like byond said, if you don't involve any fluid transfer you guys are playing it totally safe.

You're obviously concerned, so educate yourself about HIV transmission. You want to talk to people who've been in serodiscordant relationships (P.S. google that term), which is great. Have you talked to your friend, honestly, about how you feel and what you're concerned about? It could be a great growth opportunity for both of you.

Just remember, whether you decide to fool around (safely, please) or not, your decision is totally yours, and totally okay. No one should blame you if it's too much risk for you, and no one should blame you if you, as an educated adult, decide to have any kind of relationship with a positive guy.

Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted