HIV Status questions

D

deleted26275

I just got back from getting tested for HIV and it came back negative. You can rest assured that I will be wearing condoms 100% unless I know and trust the other person! But there are 2 things that I would like to ask.

1) We hear so many stories about males having HIV in comparison to females. I believe that this can give a sort of false sense of security when getting with women since we never hear the stories of those that are infected, with someone that is infected, or had close calls. If there are any females on here that would like to disclose such things, then it would be great.

2) There seems to be very few options when it comes to large condoms. When I go to the store, there are colorful ones, flavorful ones, ribbed ones...the list goes on. But when it comes to the larger variety, there's only the normal kind. Has anyone ever seen the cool varieties that would make wearing condoms more fun? I also seem to have sensitivity issues when it comes to wearing condoms, which is one of the reasons why I made the stupid decision to not wearing condoms. I tend to go a little TOO long while wearing them. Anyone have any ideas for countering that?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I heard a terrible story once of a woman in a local town near me was infected by some bloke, she was so traumtised by it she became a 'spiker'. She would load a needle with here own blood and walk around a night club and stabbed pissed blokes in the arse to infect them and get revenge.

Now doing time for i believe 'willfull infection of a terminal illness'.

D

deleted26275

Try putting a little bit of lube inside of the condom, focusing on the sensation, and masturbating with a condom on to get used to how it feels.
What's really funny is that just minutes after posting the question, I saw the exact same tip on the pamphlet that comes with the bag of condoms they gave me.