Hiwabusally

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His twitter feed is weird - like a strange mix off your standard western vain and vapid "influencer" crap and a overly pious muslim imam tweeting scolding Koranic verses and finding as many ways to squeeze Allah's name into as many tweets as possible. I have a negative visceral reaction to people who try to insinuate their own brand of crazy (christian, islamic, or increasingly Hindu nationalists propaganda from the BJP/Modi stans) into the mundane secular realm. Keep that shit in your church, temple or mosque...Hear endeth the lesson (I like to pepper my atheist rants with classic milktoast Church of England liturgical gems).

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His twitter feed is weird - like a strange mix off your standard western vain and vapid "influencer" crap and a overly pious muslim imam tweeting scolding Koranic verses and finding as many ways to squeeze Allah's name into as many tweets as possible. I have a negative visceral reaction to people who try to insinuate their own brand of crazy (christian, islamic, or increasingly Hindu nationalists propaganda from the BJP/Modi stans) into the mundane secular realm. Keep that shit in your church, temple or mosque...Hear endeth the lesson (I like to pepper my atheist rants with classic milktoast Church of England liturgical gems).
Yeah he’s annoying like it’s so extra for every post to be about your religion

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He started following this account on IG
View attachment 15291171

Also, about a week ago he posted he missed his friend Sarbaz. I swear those two had something going on. There were comments under pics (he now archived) of those two saying that they loved each other and Hiwa saying I miss you baby. It was their prom pics. I know he deleted some comments too.
He unfollowed 001C460A-0604-459F-B66E-A2EA42DBC99C.jpeg
that account

90Baby

Cherished Member
Media
I’m unfollowed him on everything especially after he made some misogynistic comments. After looking at how he looked and acted 1 year ago as opposed to now I’m not interested anymore, this “new hiwa” just ain’t for me and I don’t see him going back to being the stud we used to know and love lol.

ShookedTea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m unfollowed him on everything especially after he made some misogynistic comments. After looking at how he looked and acted 1 year ago as opposed to now I’m not interested anymore, this “new hiwa” just ain’t for me and I don’t see him going back to being the stud we used to know and love lol.
Yeah really. I miss him doing workouts and being shirtless fuckboy ❤️

ShookedTea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont think we’re getting anything from Hiwa anymore. He doesnt take shirtless pics or videos anymore. Hasn’t shaved the beard either, which he can keep as it’s his choice, but it just doesnt look good on him. Wish hed go back to how he used to be.

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont think we’re getting anything from Hiwa anymore. He doesnt take shirtless pics or videos anymore. Hasn’t shaved the beard either, which he can keep as it’s his choice, but it just doesnt look good on him. Wish hed go back to how he used to be.
Yeah I unfollowed him he just posts a bunch of religious stuff now it’s annoying

Reactions: TOPGUN123