Hiya

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gelia542, Sep 7, 2004.

1. gelia542

gelia542 New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys! Long time reader of this site, but I've always been too shy to post.

Well, I've finally decided to start posting on this site because there seems to be quite a few cool people on here.

A little bit about me:

Name's Greg. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I'm currently 19 (turn 20 on Oct. 15th), and I go to College. I'm currently dating someone, and I've been dating him for about 5 months now. I'm very happy with him. :)

I've always been a bit shy when it comes to my size. I used to get teased a bit in High School in the showers because I'm quite big when flaccid. Granted, I'm not incredibly big or anything (between 8 - 9 inches when erect).

Anyways, I just thought it would be cool to chat with a few people, and possibly help people out in any way that I can if they have a problem. :)

Pleased to meet you all. :)

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hi, Greg:

Welcome to our group, man. We older guys get lots of info. from new blood. As I'm sure you know, we have a wide age range here and we're always eager for contributions from dudes your age. Stretch back and enjoy!

Luke

3. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome Greg, us older guys are here to help and answer any questions you may have. We also can learn a lot from you younger guys too. Again welcome and enjoy your stay.

5. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    Welcome Greg! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted