HJ or BJ which suits your fancy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by naughty, Dec 23, 2004.

1. naughty

Gold Member

Hi Folks,

I am just curious... Which do you prefer giving ladies (HJ or BJ) and why or do you do both in the course of an encounter?

Men which do you prefer and what has really blown your mind(no pun intended).

Naughty

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ooh, great topic, Naughty. I love to touch a nice dick and play with it, but I don't really get into the idea of having sex with a man until I get it in my mouth. Something about that completely drives me crazy, I have to go now..... :p

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

hard to choose, if you'll pardon the pun. On the one hand, so to speak, you have the sensation of a wet mouth bobbing up & down on your dick and licking your shaft and balls. On the other hand, you have the experience of someone else jacking you off, and lightly tugging your groin which by the way, when done right will make me personally bust a helluva nut. Or you could combine both, and get your dick sucked, and have your shaft lightly stroked.

4. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Have to agree with M_Chuck. While (almost) no blowjob is a bad one, the ladies that have used both hand and mouth have always made me a little weak in the knees :)

p

5. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Naughty,

All of the above! :D

I agree that a mouth and hand combination can be very pleasurable!

LapDog :p

6. hose 85

hose 85 Member

When the wife is not int the mood for sex or it's that time of the month, she will usually give me a hand job blow job combo. I sometimes have a hard time cumming from oral, It feels great and I don't want her too stop but her jaw gets sore and she finishes me off with her hands.

She stroked me with both hands for the first time the other night and it really turned us both on. She likes to watch me cum so she has me straddle on her tummy and she sucks and jerks until I cum on her face and tits. :p What a gal! she knows how to keep me happy. :D

Just my 2 cents, J

7. nursejudy

nursejudy New Member

I'm always complimented on my enthusiastic oral. My last BF said I gave the noisiest head he's ever had(I'm a slurper!). The only location I don't like to give head is in the bedroom & I love blowing my date outdoors.

Judy

8. Imported

Gold Member

Deb:

Judy, you're either the sister I never had but always wanted, or my perfect clone! :lol:
    I hate giving head in the bedroom, it's like "been there done that". Now, on a picnic table out by the lake at night is hot, or even hotter, out by the lake during the day! :p

9. jonb

Gold Member

How about as much BJ as you can without your gag reflex going off, and HJ on the rest.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

How about playing "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?" Jonb, you're close by, care to volunteer? It's for science........

11. sexc_hannah_19

Quick responce..........both, depends on the situation and length of the penis.

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Just so long as you don't get impatient, and try to find the center by biting down!! :blink: :wacko:

13. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    As far as giving goes ... I like giving both ... a lot.
    As for recieving ... well .. neither one does a whole lot for me, I'd rather just have that as a warm up and then get to humpin.

14. MMFalvey09

MMFalvey09 New Member

I actually love a combination of the two....love the feeling of both a sexy hand or two and a beautiful mouth on me!

15. big_peter

big_peter New Member

My 8 have rarely had a proper BJ... and oral to orgasm is always with "hands on the rest" Most often has to do with the gag reflex... so I don't push it.

My preference is to be stimulated to full hardness in any fashion... love the feeling of un-prompted fingers groping into my clothes and caressing my length before pulling it out....

I love the sensation of the outdoors on my hard cock, a soft hand holding it firmly and directing it where it gives the most pleasure, wherever that is.
    I love it all, and want it more frequently (of course!)

16. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Well the combo always seems to get a good response and there is something wonderfully sexy about slipping your hand inside a guys pants and feelinghim grow in your hand.

However, I do love the way a guys cock tastes and the feel of it in my mouth. So I'd have to say, number one preference is giving a blow job, hands behind the back with just the mouth doing the work and trying to keep eye contact with the guy.

Its like bobbing for apples but a lot more fun lol.

17. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I'm greedy. I like both. I understand that it's a real rarity if I can get deep throated, which is why I've settled for getting the top half sucked on while simultaneously handjobbing the rest of the shaft. The "corkscrew:" Go down on it and, as you go up, grasp the base and twist your hand upward counterclockwise. While going down, grasp what's remaining (outside of your mouth) and twist clockwise downward; repeat, repeat, repeat.

18. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, that's one thing you can do; give his dick a more gentle version of the indian burn.

Now, of course, I don't know how to give it a pink belly or a noogie.

19. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    Kris is pretty good at oral sex, but for some reason, her techniques can only bring me to the edge, but not push me over into orgasming. Her handjobs are fantastic though ... she knows how to pace it, switch between loose, soft grips and tighter holds. Quite perfect if ya ask me.

20. naughty

Gold Member

THanks Dee,

I think know just what you mean, a gentle twist upward, sort of an upward milking motion? Makes sense. Its very similar to massage methods used on the legs or arms. So ,why not for your most beloved body part! LOL! Jonb, darlin' if you are getting indian burns, who are these women you hang out with? ( no pun intended! LOL! )

Naughty

Draft saved Draft deleted