HJ or BJ which suits your fancy?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face king,

I can understand that. If you have someone who is perceptive or observant, she or he will ask you what you might like, where you need it most , for how long and how strong.What's not to like! LOL!

Naughty

P.S. For you big guys, you can always guarantee that all the bases are covered!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good call Naughty... though asking for HJ comes over as a let down in terms of thinking I'm not turned on being in someone...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My My,

Who are these women y'all are dating? I could think of nothing more erotic than holding something hot and throbbing just for me in my hot little hands! I think it's "jumps for joy" would be proof enough of your excitement. Next time you get that little girl behavior say, " Baby, I do believe you need to try thinking outside the box" LOL! Like anything else, it can be an unforgetable experience with a little creativity and good old fashioned know how!

Naughty

NelsonMuntz84: Its funny that its an answer when I was thinking about it, changed with each person I have been with.

I love both, if I was forced to pick one, I'd pick oral purely because of when I think of that, I think of being on holiday in Paris with my gf and her going down on me in a park there.

Pity I didn't have a cam the look of surprise on my face must have been brillant, lol

Probably the truth is that both are as equally as good, it just depends where and when each is done.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by naughty@Jan 3 2005, 04:14 AM
My My,

Who are these women y'all are dating? I could think of nothing more erotic than holding something hot and throbbing just for me in my hot little hands! I think it's "jumps for joy" would be proof enough of your excitement. Next time you get that little girl behavior say, " Baby, I do believe you need to try thinking outside the box" LOL! Like anything else, it can be an unforgetable experience with a little creativity and good old fashioned know how!

Naughty
[post=271679]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks for that point of view-- care to hold the hose?

Randarak: I've always found that the HJ leads its way to the BJ. At least, its always worked out that way for me. Best yet is the woman who jerks as she sucks. Synchronised rhythm is the key. :D

That being said, I do prefer the BJ to the HJ.

Sashka: I prefer giving a BJ, just because I think I'm more proficient with my mouth than my hands.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Randarak@Feb 1 2005, 11:38 AM
I've always found that the HJ leads its way to the BJ. At least, its always worked out that way for me. Best yet is the woman who jerks as she sucks. Synchronised rhythm is the key. :D

That being said, I do prefer the BJ to the HJ.
[post=279281]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. I've had great HJs and great BJs. I haven't yet experienced a 'no hands' BJ, especially deep throat, so the combo BJ-HJ is the best of both worlds so far!

Looking for a woman to be the first to take me all the way down. :D

LapDog :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Combos are better, IMO. They each have their own merits; a BJ's warmer and more moist, but a HJ gives her more fine control. (Also, with a HJ, she can only stroke my shaft. I like being teased like that.)

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer giving a bj, because my arms get tired after a while, and nothing is better than letting a big one get deep... but if you're really special, u'll get the combo cuz it enhances ur pleasure (admit it, guys!)

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FootLongTeen@Feb 1 2005, 10:45 PM
Yup, give me both, stroke the shaft and suck what you can! :D
[post=279454]Quoted post[/post]​

FootLong, my husband was very large as a teenager but didn't experience sex until his late 20's. I'm curious...do you find that a woman giving both a hj and a bj at the same time is very erotic? I've done the hj thing because I can use both hands and slowly go from end of his shaft to the other. But I've never tried a bj at the same time. My husband has never expressed a preference for it and I'm not a big fan of it either (I have a small mouth and his is very long).

Suggestions for any guys out there or ladies?

orionsword57:
Originally posted by SexyJean@Apr 6 2005, 04:45 PM
Suggestions for any guys out there or ladies?
[post=297816]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm partial to HJ's with intermittent oral (BJ, licking, kissing, etc...) where gentleness gradually leads to urgency. I'm very auditory and like when both of us are vocal before, during and after for positive reinforcement. Re-reading this makes it sound like an exercise, which it shouldn't be.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
I have to agree with the votes for a HJ & BJ combo - since my bf is too big to fit comfortably straight-on in my mouth I have to lick up and down his shaft, or suck his tip from a side-on position, and being able to stroke him with my hands at the same time makes it so much more intense for both of us.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 10 2005, 08:47 AM
I have to agree with the votes for a HJ & BJ combo - since my bf is too big to fit comfortably straight-on in my mouth I have to lick up and down his shaft, or suck his tip from a side-on position, and being able to stroke him with my hands at the same time makes it so much more intense for both of us.
[post=299154]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm the same way, GorgeousJane.....my mouth is way too small to take much of my dh, so I pretty much kiss his along the length of his shaft when I use my mouth. Most of the time I am using my hands -- it also allows me to kiss him on his chest or his face and talk to him. My hubby likes face-to-face intimacy so I really am glad he's not demanding of a bj every time he wants to finish outside of me.

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
both sides of the coin normally do
there are ladies tht give a killa blow and they are those wif soft ass skin and give mind blowin handj's
so either way if i find the rite one i will takwe whatever she got to offer

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Old topic but a good one:wink:

Personally i love the eye contact and velocity of a hand job but there really is no other feeling like having a rock hard hard, testosterone filled, trhrobbing cock in your mouth. I think for me its a power thing and that its my way of getting involved with the masculine animalistic nature as well as getting to feel like a woman at the same time