HJ or BJ which suits your fancy?

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What an interesting albiet, old topic! :D

I'd have to say start with the HJ nice and slow and then progress to a nice wet BJ. My girl can't take a whole lot in her mouth either and has a pretty strong gag reflex at times, but it's still great to watch her go at it for a while. I usually have her stop so that I can screw the hell out of her. It turns me on that she's pleasuring me and it feels great, but nothing compares to the knowledge that I'm pleasuring her with my cock. The best is when her eyes roll back and her whole body tremors... oh yeah, beats the hell out of a HJ or BJ anyday ;) They're GREAT to get me super started up though. Just moving right to the sex is ok too, but not as fun or energising ;)

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you on that Capcraz! Sometimes its just crazy how horney it makes you. Yeah one side of you says oh let her do what she wants with you but the other wants to get busy with her to make tremor... :)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i prefer head over hand jobs. mother nature gave me two hands, so like, if i want a hand job, i can just give on to myself.

as for giving...i also prefer giving head. it's a very intimate physical connection.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's true surferboy, but in my case she has quite a bit more patience with my dick than I do. I usually just get it done when it's me, but she can tease and go slow, change things up, make me want it more, and she tends to keep the foreskin pulled back during manual which is not something I need to do. It makes it much more intense which is unique and great as well.

To turn the tables, I also greatly enjoy stimulating her manually and orally. Or sometimes I'll just rub my cock along her clit as if it were manual and it sends her over the moon :D

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of confused by the responses to this thread. A blowjob involves the mouth and hand. There is no BJ/HJ combination. So the original question is really do you prefer just hand, or hand and mouth? Maybe the original poster mean just mouth by BJ.

I definitely prefer hand and mouth--a blowjob--over just hand or just mouth.

The thing I like about a handjob is that it's like me, her and the cock. Sometimes I like that feeling of the cock being an object that we are both trying to make cum. We can both admire and talk about it while stroking it.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually HAVE to do the HJ/BJ combo, because I have a very small mouth and really can't get much more that R's head between my lips. Because of that, BJ's really aren't my favorite-cause it is hard for me to breath. (And he isn't nearly as thick as some of the men here.)

I have a wonderful man that is okay with the fact that oral isn't my favorite, and is very patient and kind.

I make up for it in alot of other ways though!! :biggrin1:

Renee

Hi Folks,

I am just curious... Which do you prefer giving ladies (HJ or BJ) and why or do you do both in the course of an encounter?

Men which do you prefer and what has really blown your mind(no pun intended).

Naughty

Stacithesizequeen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to say I love to give BJ, but I know with a really big penis I can use my hands and mouth. I think guys love to see a mouth and hand go on his penis at the same time.