Hmm, advice on getting REALISTICALLY ENORMOUS

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

infamous: Well, after reading that huge topic about getting enormous... 2 feet long, i kinda was thinking about my situation. I dont think 9 is too big, fuck teenagers are confuzzled! ??? :p

Ill start off with i am young, pretty young, but enough to be on this support group ;) and i am currently 9 inchs on the dot (BPEL) but i would feel more confident if i could get an inch or two.

I have decided that a 10 inch dick not BPEL (cause thats kinda cheap, i am only 8-8.5 when measuring not to the pubic bone) would be ENORMOUS... at least for a pussy that cant fist (ye yeah to tight ;D )

I have just started jelqing (for the last few weeks) and haven't noticed a difference. :-[ :mad: :'(

My routine is take a bath or shower (hollywood style, like 15 minutes minimum) and while showering i just stretch my dick out constantly in all directions. Then once out of the shower i do it for another 10 minutes. THEN OFF TO JELQ.

I jelq for at minimum 20 minutes, usually 40 minutes. I was wonering if after about an hour plus of PEing should i grow after a while... i go 3 days on and one off.

Can you over excercise the dick causing lack of gains?

Do you think i am doing over excercise with my routine?

I love you guys like brothers! THANK YOU LPSG.org

ps; im off the meth! been off for like well over a month or two

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well you've got a PC in front of you, infamous, make use of it. Seriously though, instead of regular jelqing, go to jelq usa for a great program on jelqing ;). Also, try to bear in mind that you won't see gains for a while as these things require time, as well as recovery. 8)

3. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: I have seen a device called the "power Jelquer" mentioned in some posts. Can anyone tell me what this is, please, and where it might be obtained ?

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Try jelq usa.com. They've got everything you'd want to know about jelqing, including some sample video clips.

5. Imported

Gold Member

MustBeDreaming: Infamous, I've been doing P.E. for 3 years off and on. The last 9 months dedicated to it. I have gained 1 inch in length and 1 inch in girth. It takes years to gain, everyone is different when first starting, most level out, some give up. Just when I about to give up I gain. Try 2 on 1 off. You can over do it and yes set yourself back. Damn dude your already huge. I'll be there in 2 years with the routine Im doing now. Chears

6. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: Thanks, Massive, that's just what I was looking for!

The full website is www.jelq-usa.com

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

infamous,

You've reached a very crucial point now in your PE efforts.... VERY crucial.

The decision whether to "stay with it or not".

You'll have to decide, of course.

This cross-roads is exactly where many (if not most) men will fail entirely...they will simply give up when they see no immediate results. Not surprising, really. It's the kind of matter where we really don't want to wait for results! Truth is though, we MUST wait.

While penis enlargement differs from body building as such (it really does) there are similarities nonetheless.
    One can't give up and results DO (finally) come if routines are faithfully maintained.

From what you described, you are (or were?) off to a good start. The "warm-up" (bath) and stretching techniques during that time-frame are all excellent. So are the jelq techniques. You have the correct progression of the methods---stretch first, then jelq.

If you're doing these properly (and, you probably are!) results WILL come. As one of the other posters noted, progress varies from one man to the next. It's true though. Typically, the best gains occur within the first year. Your goal of 1.5 inches in improvement is VERY commendable because it's quite realistic! Imagine men who desire 4 or 5 inches from PE ! THAT's when one could get discouraged! BTW---forty minutes daily is sufficient. (I'd hate to admit how long some of my personal sessions endured! Maybe Guiness material?) ;D

Changing the size of the penis is a VERY gradual process....it takes place from the inside outward.
    Subtle (very slight, ever-so-slight!) changes have probably have already occurred for you....You just don't seem them, yet! Anytime human tissue is stretched, exercised (properly) and that routine continues, change MUST take place (as in growth and repair). Be patient.

You noted your question about "rest periods".

Very important! Do your routine for about three or four days faithfully, then rest a day (or two) with NO exercise. Also, (if you can manage it! ;) ) try to avoid ejaculating just before and just after your PE routines. It's important to allow the penis tissues to stay engorged (from the workout) rather than relax from a climax. Over time, your penis will become less aroused from all the exercise sessions to where the urge to "jack off" won't be quite as immediate or imposing.

One other note in my infamous long posts! You're near nine inches now, and some would question why you would want to enlarge? I won't join such inquiries!
    I'm in the same boat as you and I too, want bigger!
    --So, go figure! 'Must be a guy thing, uh? ;D

If it's any further consolation to you (and others reading) I have seen several "mentions" in my researching PE methods, techniques, etc. that guys who are already somewhat "over average" to begin with seem to respond more favorably to enlargement! No scientific or clinical data to back this up of course!

...just a thought to help further encourage you! :)

8. Imported

Gold Member

infamous: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=pe;num=1073028354;start=0#6 date=01/03/04 at 09:51:53]
    If it's any further consolation to you (and others reading) I have seen several "mentions" in my researching PE methods, techniques, etc. that guys who are already somewhat "over average" to begin with seem to respond more favorably to enlargement!  No scientific or clinical data to back this up of course!
    [/quote]

What are these menthods that bigger guys use for a head start?

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=infamous link=board=pe;num=1073028354;start=0#7 date=01/03/04 at 10:59:55]

What are these menthods that bigger guys use for a head start?

[/quote]

Pretty much what you are (or were?) doing.

You just need to stay with your program. Don't give up!

And, don't fall prey to the "overnight wonder" (scams) PE programs and pills which will further disappoint you.

Enlarging takes time, diligence and lots of work.

But, it WILL pay off.

As to that advantage(?) that "over average" PE beginners have (say compared to smaller men), it could be there's simply more flaccid length to work with (in many cases) for those stretches and exercises.

Makes sense. It's simply easier to "get a hold" for more determined pulling and stretching. Also, there might be a better advantage (somehow?) within the supensory ligament area (more pliabililty) for the stretches to do good in relaxing and "lengthening" them to so degree over time.

Draft saved Draft deleted