hmm question

Alvarez

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys ;)... just registered seems to be very nice forum

i know that there a lot of threads started like rate my penis and that stuff this is one of them :) really important for me to know am i hung? :eek: to be confident in myself so help me out girls and guys

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys ;)... just registered seems to be very nice forum

i know that there a lot of threads started like rate my penis and that stuff this is one of them :) really important for me to know am i hung? :eek: to be confident in myself so help me out girls and guys

What I recommend you do is, put a photo of yourself in the gallery. People can rate it to their heart's content.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It certainly looks like a crowd pleaser. But then, you can only use it one at a time so exercise caution and always practice safe sex. With a tool this big you could have a lot of scabs should problems ever develop.

Enjoy life.

Alvarez

Just Browsing
Media
updated :p thnx for ur comments guys, i hope they will not end, but it would be awesom if some girl would give some comment aswell ;))

Alvarez

Just Browsing
Media
thnx guys :) glad that you like it, keeping this thread alive, updated again, need to get me a decent camera, :) if someone wants to recommend me some cameras i would appreciate, also mby some interesting links of photography? :)