Hmm, well.... Ok. Hi there. ;)

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello all. Been lurking around here for a little while and reading through the forums and finally decided to join up.

Well, let's go ahead and get it on the table.... No, I'm not one of you lucky bastards, just a regular Joe about 6x7. Never actually measured the girth with a tape ('cuz I don't have one), but my thumb and middle finger tip will just barely touch when I reach around it. That's barely touching my unit and not squeezing. Holding my hand next to a ruler, I figure that's somewhere between 7-7.5 realistically.

I'm here out of pure and simple curiosity. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a giant schlong, and since I'm unlikely to find out first hand at this stage in life:rolleyes:, I figure the next best thing is to talk to people who do. So I'm here to ask questions and talk about some things I'd like to hear from you all on. I'll probably ask things that have been asked before, but it won't be because I can't use a search button... it will be because they haven't been explored to my satisfaction. :biggrin1:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wecome averagejoe, and don't fool yourself, your slightly above average in length and WAY above average in girth so most of the ladies here seem to indicate they'd like you just fine ;-) (guys too, sorry to forget that!)

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all. Been lurking around here for a little while and reading through the forums and finally decided to join up.

Well, let's go ahead and get it on the table.... No, I'm not one of you lucky bastards, just a regular Joe about 6x7. Never actually measured the girth with a tape ('cuz I don't have one), but my thumb and middle finger tip will just barely touch when I reach around it. That's barely touching my unit and not squeezing. Holding my hand next to a ruler, I figure that's somewhere between 7-7.5 realistically.

I'm here out of pure and simple curiosity. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a giant schlong, and since I'm unlikely to find out first hand at this stage in life:rolleyes:, I figure the next best thing is to talk to people who do. So I'm here to ask questions and talk about some things I'd like to hear from you all on. I'll probably ask things that have been asked before, but it won't be because I can't use a search button... it will be because they haven't been explored to my satisfaction. :biggrin1:

Welcome... Hope you find the answer to your questions. As far as what it is like to have a giant dick, well... its not away convenient. It can get in the way at the wrong time and I've got to wear pants that have crotch room. I know there are a lot of guys who want a bulge, but it does have it drawbacks.