Hmm... Where do I fit???

NewAgeDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure how I'd be classified exactly among the bi/gay community. I have no interest myself in other mens cocks, but I have no opposition receiving oral or even making out with another man. Is there a niche for this or will I just be labeled a cock tease? Is there a way to break this in normal conversation as to not lead on any one. Please forgive my naivety.

Steve

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there Steve

I admire your self awareness and your openness to what it reveals.

Your title gives me a sense that you are confused and looking for answers, if I misread it, then please humour my reply.

You fit in wherever you will choose to fit in. What I mean by that is no one knows you better than yourself. You don't have to find a label or a stereotype in order to have an identity or a sense of fitting in. You are you...that should be enough, the rest is simply an expression of your inner truth and reality.

We grow up in a world that only wants black or white and supplies labels that match. Are you gay or straight? Introvert or extrovert? Not that much emphasis is placed on the grey... yet grey is just as good.

You will find that as time progresses, you will encounter varying shades of grey (in all areas, not just sexual preference), that too is good. It is a sign of growth and transformation.

To cut a long story short, don't worry too much about the label and concentrate on who you were divinely created to be. In that you will find a sense of fitting in, acceptance and immense peace.

Best wishes as you continue to journey within yourself.

NewAgeDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not so concerned with how I feel about myself. I guess I'm just confused on how that will be accepted by others. How do you express to someone that you're into being "serviced" (for lack of a better word) by either sex, but that you have no interest in servicing another man?

Steve

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
honey please there are plenty of gay men who are happy to drop to their knees and give you the best BJ of your life swallow and move on without even a pat on their head. they love dick. i know i am happy to suck a guy off with nothing in return!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm not so concerned with how I feel about myself. I guess I'm just confused on how that will be accepted by others. How do you express to someone that you're into being "serviced" (for lack of a better word) by either sex, but that you have no interest in servicing another man?

Steve

I think that bigguy really said it well in his above post. In regards to this question, it's best to be honest.

There are a few guys out there who are ok with being used as a submissive sex toy. Most guys will not likely be impressed with the idea of not getting anything in return.

I think the key is to just be open minded and see what happens.