hmmm I think I just jizzed in my pants!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liev Schreiber? Am I alone in thinking that Sabretooth was totally mis-cast?

I thought the same thing when I first learned Hugh Jackman was going to play Wolverine. He was too tall and not stocky enough. But look how he's owned that role.

I'm keeping an open mind.

Can I join you? With the baldness I may be able to pull off a younger Xavier.

Bring the wheelchair.
I'm calling dibs on your lap.

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whats up with Sabretooth looking mostly human but with fangs? Does he go through a secondary mutation later in life to give him the more animal appearance? Can't remember his character evolution or how his powers work.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nerding again: Sabartooth's mutation is progressive. He started out looking mostly human but as he ages he becomes more animal like in appearance and behavior. i hope the screen shots/promotion/teaser clips are from early in his transformation. he's in uniform so it might be from the Weapon X era.

Wolverine and Sabartooth have similar mutant abilities (the original creator intended Sabartooth to be Wolverine's father) healing factor, super strength, heightened animal instincts, etc) both were altered/enhanced by genetic tinkering. some of Sabartooth's and Wolverine's mutations were halted by the adamantium bone coating. both characters reverted to a feral state when the adamantium was stripped from their bodies.

the net scuttle is the film hints at Sabartooth being Wolverine's half brother. *squee*
if this movie lets me down i'm making deals with devils for revenge. just letting the universe know in advance. nerd rage is a powerful rage.

ML

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh Mr McCoy!! i promise to help wash all that paint off when the movies over.

ML

X-Men nerding + very hot blue manfolk = heaven

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahah :) *blush* bukkake? is that how you spell it ? hahhaha

I'll definitely need a shower after that...

We all need a shower after viewing yr gallery.....there's should be a warning that says "Warning...viewing this gallery might leave you Wet, Spent and wanting a cigarette~!" :cool:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nerding again: Sabartooth's mutation is progressive. He started out looking mostly human but as he ages he becomes more animal like in appearance and behavior.

True...but Victor Creed was always a big, blonde guy.

Tyler Mane's portrayal in the first X-Men film was visually much closer to the mark, despite the weird irisless eyes they gave him.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in a perfect world Glenn Danzig plays Wolverine and Tyler Mann plays Sabretooth.

i really don't like Liev as Sabretooth. i didn't like Hugh as Wolverine. i'll admit Mr Jackman owns it now. Mr Schreiber is a very good actor hopehopepleaseplease he'll be able to bring a joyful ruthless savagery to the character.

Sean Bean would have been a better choice, he has the talent and the look. shockingly enough the studio didn't even think to ask me. the fools.

the amber eyes were a little bit of love to the nerds.

ML