Hmmmm I added a photo

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats the chances with a cock like mine that its the biggest some girls will get to grips with? Trying to work out if my experienced girlfriend is bullshitting me.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello again. Any girls fancy commenting? If I get a few more posts I might even show interest in taking some more photos!!! :eek:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I appreciate that comment seeing as you are a very sexy minx!

I thought I'd see if anyone had any requests? I don't do my face or too much body - but novelty ones like the watch are welcome ideas ;-)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr Cumalot you have a nice cock. *damn lack of gold account* thumbnails are so unfair.

going by averages it wouldn't seem out there for you to be one of the bigger if not biggest a girl will get friendly with. the girth is nice, well in my opinion perfect. your cock happens to be an aesthetically pleasing cock. nice proportion, nice color, beautiful head. you also seem to have a sense of humor about big ben there.

you should be proud of your boy. women will lie or stroke you ego, but your woman is experienced and probably over trying to fuck with your head. more prone to spend time/energy fucking you? trust her.

ML

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ML, thank you for your lovely words. Single handedly put my mind at complete rest - something that hasn't happened after 4 weeks or so on this site!

Always liked your avatar too! My new favourite user!

In celebration I've added another snap.

Let me know what you think all, plus any requests are welcome!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a way of renaming your topic? I think id get more attention if i called it 'hey look at me, i have a watch strapped round my cock!'