hmmmm!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by brucegrant, Feb 28, 2009.

1. brucegrant

brucegrant New Member

Well Hello Everyone,
    I came across this site by chance and was totally curious as to the content of what you have here so I decided to join and read a bit....:biggrin1:
    Well I can't say that I am jealous of some of you guys here as it seems there are pro's and con's here as to whether having a large phallus is a great advantage or not?.....
    As for myself I am of average proportions..... 5" x 6" when proud (short & thick?)
    Being of my age (55) I have had or so I thought a disadvantage in size when I was younger (in my teens) as I'm sure most of you are or were aware of at this age..... To my surprise I found over the years that this was not necessarily so and made up for it in technique rather than relying on my size or my perceived lack of it as was the case in my mind!!
    What I did find was that its not so much the length (as most of us shorty's were led to believe:rolleyes:) but the use of it...... and most importantly what one does beforehand (or dick:biggrin1:!!) that really makes the day.....
    In as much I have never had any complaints.....
    So I feel that the biggest sex organ is the brain as without that the rest isn't going to happen....
    I look at women and its certain things or attributes (intelligence as well as looks) that make up the chemistry, not so much the size, latitude or longitude!!
    I will read with interest as to what is on this site, bad or good and I might even learn a thing or two:rolleyes::wink::smile:.
    Take care and always wear a condom if its a one nighter!!

Bruce

2. gaygent

gaygent Member

I'm in a similar position to brucegrant and i've never had any complaints either. However, guys of a similar age who are much bigger say that as they get older they have more difficulty getting and mainaining an erection. Not yet my problem.

Many guys too say that anal sex is vastly overated and that my BJ's give them much greater pleasure.

Always willing to serve!

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Bruce, welcome.

4. Stretchinit

Stretchinit Active Member

Albums:
    Hi and welcome.

I'm in a similar situation at 6x6.

I'm simply here to enjoy it all. I like the diversity of opinions, the variety of shapes and sizes of the member's members and find that encountering a large penis in either print, photo or video is always a welcome bonus.

My first male-to-male encounter was with a guy who was much larger than myself and the fascination of that discovery persists to this day. In fact I welcome it, and I cherish the odd find along the way that instantly takes my breath away. It's happened more than a few times on this site, so I'm very grateful for it's existence.

I'm still looking for a majestic member to match my memory of that first encounter...but I gotta tell you...the search has come very close on LPSG. And honestly, some have surpassed it in more ways than one.

Thanks to all of you who inspire an stimulate us "regular" guys.

Those of you who might be tempted to quench my quest, so to speak, please feel free to send me a link to your photos. In the meantime, if your photos set me spinning, then you'll most likely get a message of appreciation and admiration from me...straight or gay. Feel free to check out mine.

Enjoy, Bruce!

Stretchinit

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun:smile:

6. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    It looks like you have come to the right place! Welcome

7. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi! Welcome!

8. chicagosam

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG, Bruce Grant! Whatever size, everyone is always welcome at this website. Nice to have you here.

Draft saved Draft deleted