hmmmm

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY dick got irritated yesterday and now i cant have sex for a day or so i believe :( anyways I used two regular condoms durex and for the frst time i used Skin less condom w/e thy suck .. LOL :) too tight, anyways I happpn to had sex 3 times yesterday. A 15 min sex in the bathroom at about 9 PM and then a 35 min in the bedroom at about 10 pm. then I waited about 10 minutes until my girl wanted it again and she started blowing me... then I used the little condom skin less.. but I didnt cum at all and it lasted for more than 50 min for sure... so more than an hour non stop , she came 3 times in that hour.. I was all sweaty. anyways later i took the condom off and masturbated over her, coulnt cum from sex...

but now when i touch my penis head it hurts like a burning sensation on the side of the glands.....

:( then i had sex this mroning..... is worse.. so i told her we would do it tomorrow .. sad i cant do it today...

btw ..she came about 9 times yesterday .. :)

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah man, give it a rest :D One thing i always helps with irritation is some kinda cream, like a yeast infection cream. Its unlikely your suffering from that, but the cream has awesome de-hurtifying stuff in :D (hmm just made up a word, anyone uses it ill sue). Helps with all kinda of stuff like friction burns, sensitivity from oils, w/e. Im sure your bird will have some, most girls i know keep some handy lol

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks bro.. yea :) condoms lose lubricant after a while... and it was a quiet long time.! :)