hmmmm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_andyo, Jul 15, 2007.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

MY dick got irritated yesterday and now i cant have sex for a day or so i believe :( anyways I used two regular condoms durex and for the frst time i used Skin less condom w/e thy suck .. LOL :) too tight, anyways I happpn to had sex 3 times yesterday. A 15 min sex in the bathroom at about 9 PM and then a 35 min in the bedroom at about 10 pm. then I waited about 10 minutes until my girl wanted it again and she started blowing me... then I used the little condom skin less.. but I didnt cum at all and it lasted for more than 50 min for sure... so more than an hour non stop , she came 3 times in that hour.. I was all sweaty. anyways later i took the condom off and masturbated over her, coulnt cum from sex...

but now when i touch my penis head it hurts like a burning sensation on the side of the glands.....

:( then i had sex this mroning..... is worse.. so i told her we would do it tomorrow .. sad i cant do it today...

btw ..she came about 9 times yesterday .. :)

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Maybe the irritation is due to the lubricant on one of the condoms.

3. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yeah man, give it a rest :D One thing i always helps with irritation is some kinda cream, like a yeast infection cream. Its unlikely your suffering from that, but the cream has awesome de-hurtifying stuff in :D (hmm just made up a word, anyone uses it ill sue). Helps with all kinda of stuff like friction burns, sensitivity from oils, w/e. Im sure your bird will have some, most girls i know keep some handy lol

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

thanks bro.. yea :) condoms lose lubricant after a while... and it was a quiet long time.! :)

5. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    :yikes: :yikes: you have no doubt caught an STD from one of ya 5 girlfriends

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice