hmmmm?

dimwhit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I found a picture of my step brother show his penis to someone, though it missed the vital focus point. Do you think i can ask if i can see it? Or should i maybe just sneak a peak?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found a picture of my step brother show his penis to someone, though it missed the vital focus point. Do you think i can ask if i can see it? NO! You really are a dim wit aren't you? :eek::confused: Or should i maybe just sneak a peak?
Haven't you already seen it? Leave it alone and go buy yourself a copy of Unzipped or Blue Boy.:rolleyes:

dimwhit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i guess it was in the back of my mind..... he was getting dressed in the laundry room and i accidently walked in he just smiled

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember the old story of the husband who says to his wife "honey, I bet you can't say something that could both make me happy and sad at the same time". To which she responds: "You're dick is bigger than your brothers!"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It is so hard for me understand how brothers or stepbrothers never see each other in the alltogether as a matter of course.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember the old story of the husband who says to his wife "honey, I bet you can't say something that could both make me happy and sad at the same time". To which she responds: "You're dick is bigger than your brothers!"
:biggrin1: ROTFLMAO :biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It is so hard for me understand how brothers or stepbrothers never see each other in the alltogether as a matter of course.
When we were growing up there was one bathroom for the whole family and the family was usually larger than is the case now. When I was growing up in the morning, there was boys time and girls time in the one and only restroom. If I was required to wait when I first got up in the morning until everyone was out of the bathroom before I could just take a leak, I'm sure there would have been several wet pants episodes even as a teen.

My father was always shaving when I went to the bathroom when first getting up in the morning. Bahts were at night by necessity.

Today, in many homes everyone person has his own private restroom. So has soon as potty training and required help with the bath is over, there is no seeing of the child by the parents and in many cases the child has never seen his parents in the nude ever.

That is sad in that the time for children to learn what the private areas look like on different people is when they are preschool when there is total innocence.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media

Me either...

When we were growing up there was one bathroom for the whole family and the family was usually larger than is the case now. When I was growing up in the morning, there was boys time and girls time in the one and only restroom. If I was required to wait when I first got up in the morning until everyone was out of the bathroom before I could just take a leak, I'm sure there would have been several wet pants episodes even as a teen.

My father was always shaving when I went to the bathroom when first getting up in the morning. Bahts were at night by necessity.

Today, in many homes everyone person has his own private restroom. So has soon as potty training and required help with the bath is over, there is no seeing of the child by the parents and in many cases the child has never seen his parents in the nude ever.

That is sad in that the time for children to learn what the private areas look like on different people is when they are preschool when there is total innocence.

So what your saying is that society is becoming much more private when it comes to being nude and showing our genitals? My friends have never shown this type of uncomfortableness to me before..maybe it is just this generation...