Hmmmmmm?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you deal with paranoid people on lpsg that send you threatening pm`s?:cool:

lafever

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Threatening? Threatening how exactly?

Put the sender on your ignore list - if it is very nasty maybe get in touch with the mods. Some people post the contents of nasty PMs publically to shame the sender...

efail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi, just tell 'em to go f*ck off. And dont open any more of their messages. They cant physically get to you. Just f*ck 'em.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m innoccent, yet i don`t want to air their name or their unwarranted threat. Is that wrong? I just want to know how other members deal with someone who`s paranoid and has no basis for their conclusions.:smile: The only thing that can possibly come to mind is that they may have felt dumb about themselves and are striking back.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think_ kink,

Thanks for that bit of information but thats not my style, just to go after someone and humilate to all on lpsg for unwarrented accusations.:smile: They actualy believe in their own mind that i have done them wrong some how. Obviously they have other issues that need to be addressed, pointing directly at them by using their name on lpsg would not be cool in my opinion.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just thought of something, maybe they feel guilty for something they`ve done. Hmmmmmmm..........very interesting.

osiris,

No threats of bodily harm just very intimidaing, for someone who has no ground to stand on.:confused:

lafever

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just thought of something, maybe they feel guilty for something they`ve done. Hmmmmmmm..........very interesting.

osiris,

No threats of bodily harm just very intimidaing, for someone who has no ground to stand on.:confused:

lafever

Hmmmmm... Odd. Obviously the person has an issue (real or percieved) with you. Just ignore them. It's your best avenue.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quot by osiris:
Hmmmmm... Odd. Obviously the person has an issue (real or percieved) with you. Just ignore them. It's your best avenue.

Good advice, thanks for the positive input.:smile: That helps me put this into perspective and most of all to rest, thank you.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, thats where we`ll have to agree to disagree.:smile: No outings.

lafever

Goodwill: Doing the right things for the right reasons.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
efail,

I totally agree with you, there are no good reasons for bullying, the biggest help anyone can do on this site is to evaluate all the angles before throwing any stones. As for myself, i live in a big glass house, it`s all good brother.:smile:

lafever