Ho do you feel about semen?

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
Do you like swallowing?
Do you like the taste or smell or does it gross you out?
Is it something you do to please your guy but prefer not to?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I prefer to imagine that it doesn't exist.

I will not do anything involving it, no matter how much it would please my guy, because me vomiting all over him certainly isn't going to please him moments later.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to imagine that it doesn't exist.

I will not do anything involving it, no matter how much it would please my guy, because me vomiting all over him certainly isn't going to please him moments later.

LOL! Love it.

For the right guy (provided he's tested clean and we're in a monogamous relationship), I will swallow if it's a HUGE deal to him. I will not enjoy it. Ever. The temperature, the texture, the taste... it's all pretty vile 90% of the time. Mentally, I can force myself through it... but it's bound to bring about what little gag reflex I have. Blech.

I have no problem with it being on me anywhere, though.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, this is probably going to sound gross and way over the top, but people it's full of little swimmers. *gags* I can't get the thought of the little swimmers out of my mind. I really creeps me out.

The few times I've ever had it in my mouth I've gagged, retched... prayed that I didn't vomit all over the guy I was dating. Actually I've had a small amount of vomit come up before when an SO went to deep and I swallowed it and kept on sucking, but the semen... *shudders*

It can be anywhere on skin other than my face. It's not ok to aim for my face and my eyes and I hate it when it's in my hair and it's 2am. I don't react well to that, because I'd like to roll over and go to sleep as well. If it's all in my hair and on my face I have to shower immediately. I don't mind so much when it's on my belly, breasts, I just rub it off and snooze.

All of this is weird because I love the way a clean man smells, and I love the taste of precum... but the actual semen at the end is pretty icky.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Taste, meh. I'll swallow with someone I care about in a LTR, but prefer deepthroat swallowing - can't taste a thing! Don't mind it anywhere on my body, except in the eye, cause that stings like a mofo, and I'll flail and kick and no one knows where my fists and feet will land. Kind of like a deranged blind ninja.

But now that I have the image of "little swimmers" I may re-think the concept of swallowing. I'll refer all future lovers to you, darling Laidey! Um, what was your phone & addy again? :biggrin:

Also, the term semen kind of puts me off. "Swallow my semen, baby!" Um, no, I don't think so, Capt'n.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But now that I have the image of "little swimmers" I may re-think the concept of swallowing. I'll refer all future lovers to you, darling Laidey! Um, what was your phone & addy again? :biggrin:

Lol, heckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no. I'm on a swimmer break. B.O.B. has no swimmers and he knows his place. We have a good thing going.:wink:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BOB is the best!:tongue:

Lol, heckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no. I'm on a swimmer break. B.O.B. has no swimmers and he knows his place. We have a good thing going.:wink:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love cum. In me, on me, I really don't care as long as it's making contact with me somehow. And I don't care in the slightest that it's full of little swimmers :tongue:.