"Ho Ho Ho" offensive to women??

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: That is funny i never tought of ho ho ho like that . I always tought of it as santa laugh.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would you mind explaining that for the cryptically-challenged please - my erudite, compunctious, punctilious friend.

All that I will say is that if Ho-Ho-Ho is offensive to women, then perhaps Hee-Hee-Hee is offensive to men...I'm just saying...

Would I need charts, graphs and an overhead projector to explain the rest? Or is my laconic explanation to a sedulous specimen such as yourself enough? :biggrin1::eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
All that I will say is that if Ho-Ho-Ho is offensive to women, then perhaps Hee-Hee-Hee is offensive to men...I'm just saying...

Would I need charts, graphs and an overhead projector to explain the rest? Or is my laconic explanation to a sedulous specimen such as yourself enough? :biggrin1::eek:

Oooooo, I love it when you talk dirty!! C'Mere!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF any woman or girl is offended by Santa saying "Ho, ho, ho" then 1) she needs to learn how to spell 2) and better still she needs to learn how to act. If you arent acting like one, then you shouldnt be insulted. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! I am sick of age old traditions, figures of speech and definitions being changed appropriated and hijacked by New Jack vernacular. "Ho" is Santa's word, "Hoe" is a gardening implement, and "Whore" is well... you fill in the blanks....:mad:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oooooo, I love it when you talk dirty!! C'Mere!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I thought you'd never ask. :biggrin1:

Here's a few more sweet nothings for your ears:

Mud, grime, wine stains.... :biggrin1::biggrin1:

"Whore" is well... you fill in the blanks....:mad:

Could also be WHERE spelt by someone that typed a little too quickly :biggrin1::biggrin1:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Those phony Santas are offensive to me. They think they have the right to shake you down on the street for chump change just 'cause it's Christmas? Give me a fuckin' break. Get a fuckin' job, motha' fucka'.