"Ho Ho Ho" offensive to women??

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those phony Santas are offensive to me. They think they have the right to shake you down on the street for chump change just 'cause it's Christmas? Give me a fuckin' break. Get a fuckin' job, motha' fucka'.

yeah what he said

and yo ho ho and a bottle of rum I say

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF any woman or girl is offended by Santa saying "Ho, ho, ho" then 1) she needs to learn how to spell 2) and better still she needs to learn how to act. If you arent acting like one, then you shouldnt be insulted. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! I am sick of age old traditions, figures of speech and definitions being changed appropriated and hijacked by New Jack vernacular. "Ho" is Santa's word, "Hoe" is a gardening implement, and "Whore" is well... you fill in the blanks....:mad:

When I laugh, I go: harrr, harrrr, harrrrrrr. When I cough, it's coffffffff, cofffffff, cofffffffff. And when I sneeze, it's Achhhhhhooooooffffffffff.

Proper articulation is extremely important.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I totally agree.

For this reason, I never eat ho-le wheat toast. I don't eat white toast either, because that's racist. That doesn't leave a lot of toast to enjoy, but let's put principles before pleasure.

I have always been offended by those who refer to that common gardening instrument as a "Hoe". I much prefer the term "land gasher".

The price of harmony is eternal vigilance.

HB8

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This makes no sense when you take into consideration the way an Aussie accented Santa would pronounce HO HO HO! It's pronunciation is nowhere near to how the americans use it as a shortened version of Whore.....

Nor in a British accent for that matter - in all of its glorious regional variations. One things for certain while reading this I bet you are all saying it in a series of different accents now!! Asian is the funniest one I have managed to imitate so far! Scottish pronunciation is the nearest to whore so perhaps it should be banned there!!

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ho, bitch, whore, cunt, asshole, jerk, prick, george w. bush, etc...

these are all words describing behavior--if you don't like them directed at you, change your behavior.

blm