Hobbies

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sporty at all! I do draw some stuff and I write as well, I've written several "ditties" and got some "drawings" online.

I mainly play comuter games, occasionally I weight train, but I'm not a gymn person, I've got seom free-weights to play with.

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@May 20 2004, 04:13 AM
My hobby is making long distance obscene phone calls.

Collect.
Pecker, so that was you? Yikes..

I kinda am sporty, usually swimming and working out. I espececially enjoy outdoors sports, but unfortunately thats only usually on vacations. Kayakking, hiking, and climbing top the list.

In winter I used to snowboard a lot, but my budget these days is tighter than Joan Rivers face so...maybe next year.

Otherwise I enjoy pulling out my Telescope...(insert remarks here)...whenever there is something cool to watch in the sky. I like to read and all...not so much literature, mainly comics or opinion magazines and stuff. Mostly I just hang with friends, go out to a bar, club or whatever, watch movies together, and recently we've discovered boardgames again.

Yes I am truely a nerd. :)

UncutNProud

Experimental Member
Media
I'm also not that sporty but when I do get out and get active I like tennis, baseball, volleyball and soccer. I do like to draw and paint, and listen to music. I'm a graphic artist so I'm always doing alot of freelance stuff. Right now a friend of mine and myself are working on some logos and and trying to get a tee line. I like playing videos games, right now I'm playing this cool online game. I'am always up to getting into new things.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a Senior I enjoy Sex Activities. Masturbation and visiting LPSG.

Additionally I enjoy life and in general try to be a good Citizen.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm very sedentary. I just sit around and collect dust.

I am into sports as a spectator. I like NASCAR and baseball (the area is blessed with a triple A baseball team not far from here and I go often.)

I'm also a movie buff, comedies and horror films, with an emphasis on independents. I've often thought of being a professional critic but I'm afraid it wouldn't work out: critics are supposed to hate everything - I'd ruin their sourpuss reputations by my optimistic praise of filmdom.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My most regular activity (and I suppose hobby) is PE, since I started this four months ago. I understand where "Hung" is coming from with his Masturbation and visiting LPSG habits.

I have to list singing, since I'm a baritone in the church choir as well as Memphis Symphony Chorus. These are as regular as jackingoff, but not quite as entertaining. :rolleyes:

I view Netflix DVDs regularly and have a couple of TV shows I watch when nothing interfers.

Going out to eat with a family member or friend is generally a high-light in my week, also.

Boring? Naugh, I never get bored and usually stay pretty "UP".

Luke :D

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 20 2004, 04:02 PM
I have to list singing, since I'm a baritone in the church choir as well as Memphis Symphony Chorus.
Dang, how could I have forgotten singing man.

I have until recently been in a Evangelist choir and was a tenor there, but I stretch from deep bass to tenor. I also enjoy playing in amateur musicals.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta love a guy with a nice vocal range! I love hearing men sing....

Me... hmmm... I like lots of things.

I am an accomplished pianist and soloist. I have been playing the piano since I was 7 and singing most of my life (I have been recently asked to go to Dublin, Ireland and sing with a different church group - that was an honor). I enjoy pageants (not a word - I have been a former contestant in many pageants and have won the title of all of them except 2, and then I was the runner-up. :angry: ) I enjoy reading and traveling. I do some paintings, mostly portraits and landscape, however, those talents belong mostly to my brothers. And of course... SHOPPING!

bb

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I tend to be a cross between intellectual and sporty personally. I read a lot of books when I'm on a bus or something, but I also like basketball, swimming, and jogging.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx+May 20 2004, 07:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bilbobagginsx @ May 20 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonb@May 20 2004, 10:13 PM

Collect call for a Ms Anita Bath.
Somebody&#39;s calling collect for Amanda Hugginkiss. [/b][/quote]
What about Big Dick Stroker and Mike Hunt and Ivana Tinkel and Hugh Jass and Al Koholik and Seymour Butz and Lo Hung Dong and . . .

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rolleyes: FAVORITE HOBBY UNTIL NOV. &#39;04/ defeating Bush/Cheney, the true big dicks of American government(I am tired of being screwed by them&#33;) also, good books, hikes in our beautiful California redwoods and along our beaches, writing short stories and novels , the gym, travel and music.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb+May 22 2004, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb @ May 22 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@May 20 2004, 07:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@May 20 2004, 10:13 PM

Collect call for a Ms Anita Bath.

Somebody&#39;s calling collect for Amanda Hugginkiss.
What about Big Dick Stroker and Mike Hunt and Ivana Tinkel and Hugh Jass and Al Koholik and Seymour Butz and Lo Hung Dong and . . . [/b][/quote]
Have you ever been for a cruise on the sloop, jonb?

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my hobbies are into visiting the US ( that one of my child dream) the places i
love the most are in AZ, NM, CO, UT, CA, OR,WY,MO,MA,NYC.

I&#39;m a fan of TV series as Dead like me, 6&#39; under, Deadwood, charmed, roswell, Xfiles, 24, and finally as a trekkie into Star Trek series (Enterprise, Voyager, DS 9, TNG...)

I prefer to view them in their original language and it helps me to improve my
english (BTW i&#39;m a french guy who lives in Paris, France).

I&#39;m fund of computer too ( that the reason why i&#39;m a network/computer security consultant ;) )

And mostly i&#39;m found of other guys dicks, i love every shape of the penis
mother nature can give us, mostly into penises that have some differences
from the majority from shape/size/length.