Hobbies

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to be an active guy. On average, I spend more than 2 hours a day in the gym or in playing basketball, volleyball, a little touch football, some raquetball, and riding my bike. I like hiking more than camping.

Did I mention sexual athletics?

I read 3+ books a week. No bodice rippers but just about anything else - even a friend's textbook. That is about it.

jay

LoveGirl: My favorite activity is playing video games with my sweetums. I also play them with his/our friends. His/our house is a 24/7 party house (no alcohol allowed). Kids 12 and up can come here for video games or pizza or movies. It's really neat. We have multiplayer LAN first person shooters and rpgs and etc. Also a few xbox's with halo and an assortment of other systems and games. I also swim in his swimming pool a lot. BTW I live with him, there is a reason we aren't married but I don't want to say why. Oh and there is not only no alcohol but there is no smoking, no drugs, and no sex, unless it's in one of our guest rooms and it is someone we know really close. Other hobbies include Kittens, Gardening, Meditation, Martial arts, Baking/cooking, Computers, Writing, Etc.

Video game of the moment : Warcraft III : Frozen Throne EXPANSION - PC

Javierdude22: Me and my friends bring in the PS2 everfy nown and then and hold competitions between four. Always cool.

Jay...dang man, where do you find the time?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Besides photography and "jerking off" I love to look at dicks. Oh...and now I seem to be interested in checking out what type (boxer, brief or none) underwear guys are wearing. With the low pants fad now on many males, you don't have to imagine much. :lol:

Tender: Well between my husband and three kiddos in diapers,
I try to find time for flower gardening, and I also collect lucite grape clusters.
I love to read, but it frequently gives me a headache, and I dont have the time either. I dont like starting a book and then not being able to finish in short time.
I of course like spending the evenings with Sweet Boy.
And I check in on this board a few times a week when I can...

Tender

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I love to read, write, paint , draw, quilt, sing , play , shop and act. How is that for short and sweet? Oh, and run my mouth online! Pecker and Jonb, you two are on a roll and its got me rolling! LOL!

Naughty

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LoveGirl@May 27 2004, 08:20 AM
Video game of the moment : Warcraft III : Frozen Throne EXPANSION - PC
I think that is pretty cool what you do for the kids. You guys keep that up. Better them playing video games, instead of say tripping on acid. Warcraft 3 is awesome! Thats all I did in college (and that explains the grades) BTW I would kick your tail in warcraft (yes, even with those wimpy elves.)

By the way, I am into videogames (naturally), physics and astronomy, movies, football and baskeball, anything about Georgia Tech, and POLITICS. gawd I love politics. I think I am one of the few who actually watches CSPAN. (sometimes)

Ken

LoveGirl: Starcraft, Diablo, and Warcraft II were my original games. I suck butt at them but it is still fun. Warcraft III is like, the best blizzard game ever :wub: , even if it is hard to understand games at first. Tell me, do you play custom/use map settings on battlenet or melee, or both? Me it's like 80% custom 20% regular. I know nobody but Battle.net players are going to understand me but, let them think about it a little.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I collect NASCAR memorabilia and love to take long drives in the country.

But mostly I just sit in my recliner collecting dust.

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@May 28 2004, 01:19 PM
I collect NASCAR memorabilia and love to take long drives in the country.

But mostly I just sit in my recliner collecting dust.
judging by your avatar, I assume you also watch fox news. I am sorry, but watching O'reilly beat up on the pedophile from nambla is just FUN. Typically I Like the coverage of fox news (other than Hannity and Gibson, those guys are the biggest dicks I have ever seen), I just wish they really WERE fair and balanced. All in all, a good station however.

Ken

P.S. (did I just open a can of worms, the icy coolness I feel tells me I have....but It could just be the A/C.)

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...no, you just opened a can of worms, Mr BS. It's not your AC.

I don't get Fox News channel where I live (and it pisses me off) but I would welcome it over the lockstep DNC-approved versions I get generally from most of the others.

What's Fair and Balanced? That all depends on who you ask. Conservatives pretty much only want to hear conservative opinions, Liberals only want to hear liberal ones. And each thinks only theirs is "fair", one of the most flexible and meaningless words bantered about.

:p

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Open up a political discussion most anywhere and you invariably become a collector and a swapper:

You collect quotes and trade insults.

:p