Hockey Coach Initiating 3Somes with Player and His Girlfriend

equus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm kind of creeped out by the actual story....

TheStar.com | Ontario | David Frost acquitted of sexual exploitation charges

a hockey coach who apparently got MINOR hockey player and his girlfriend to engage in 3-ways....Normally this would be the stuff of pure fantasy for me but upon realisation of the coach's character and the details of it all, I am very disgusted with the man.....

He`s been acquitted of all charges and a free man. The link above is pretty biased, against him.

I guess I`m just wondering what you guys think about a hockey coach being implicated in 3-ways with a player and his gf...is this a gay thing?

If this were under fiction I'd probably be very turned on by it but in reality it makes me pretty disgusted....and I'm not easily disgusted...

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is not uncommon for a guy to take part in a gang bang as it were or even to share his wife and/or girlfriend in a 'roasting' or gang banging event. It is kind of like a bizarre team bonding ritual for sports players, and is I think more of them being in something very animalistic and dominating, almost affirming their masculinity with other man by fucking the hell out of a girl together as one unit. If you read some biographies of past rugby players and their coaches it is quite a common practice.

But in saying all that, the fact that they are minors and underage is very weird and sick. And just after reading that article you posted the link to, it also appears this Coach was more using it as a form of control on his player's lives off the pitch and also mabe even living out some long pushed down same sex urges.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not uncommon for a guy to take part in a gang bang as it were or even to share his wife and/or girlfriend in a 'roasting' or gang banging event. It is kind of like a bizarre team bonding ritual for sports players, and is I think more of them being in something very animalistic and dominating, almost affirming their masculinity with other man by fucking the hell out of a girl together as one unit. If you read some biographies of past rugby players and their coaches it is quite a common practice.
:wtf1: Are you serious?! :eek: This may be normal for Aus. or Can. but it is not normal behavior in the United States! It's more than a bit frightening that you are so blase about such a heinous act.

But in saying all that, the fact that they are minors and underage is very weird and sick. And just after reading that article you posted the link to, it also appears this Coach was more using it as a form of control on his player's lives off the pitch and also mabe even living out some long pushed down same sex urges.
The coach has some mental health issues as well as anger management issues. If I were to guess a diagnosis I would say he was psychotic. He needs help. What I don't understand is why his wife is still with him :confused: . . . she had to suspect something.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
:wtf1: Are you serious?! :eek: This may be normal for Aus. or Can. but it is not normal behavior in the United States! It's more than a bit frightening that you are so blase about such a heinous act.

Actually, before you preach any more "fact" without actually having a clue of what Hockey life is like, allow me to school you with actual information.

Guys are horrible when they are on hockey teams or any other sports team (especially when they are 16-25). I could telll you stories about sexual situations happening with members of hockey players (from the states, I might add), one actually involving two 18 year old females and 12 members of a hockey team, that would curl the hair on your toes.

Please don't generalize.

However, the whole situation of a coach having threesomes with players and their girlfirends is a bit much, I agree. It's NOT a common occurence.

Last edited:

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a young canadian hockey player in the seventies. The coach I had was a big perv who had me suck his dick more than once.

My kids will NEVER play hockey. I still can't stand the game.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'd like to add this.

It's not the boys who go out and get the pussy. 9 times out of ten, the girls (puck bunnies) come over to get fucked. They choose to do this for whatever reason, and don't give a shit about how many men fuck them, as long as the captain pounds them at least once.

Yes, the men are disgusting for doing it, but the women in these situations are clearly asking to get fucked for acceptance.

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm kind of creeped out by the actual story....

<snip>

http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/545395I guess I`m just wondering what you guys think about a hockey coach being implicated in 3-ways with a player and his gf...is this a gay thing?

No, it's not a gay thing. It's a power and control thing.

In fact the more I think about it, the more un-gay it seems. More like the dark side of heterosexuality.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The coach has some mental health issues as well as anger management issues. If I were to guess a diagnosis I would say he was psychotic. He needs help. What I don't understand is why his wife is still with him :confused: . . . she had to suspect something.

No - it certainly isn't common here.

I would be very worried how a girl was raised if she just opened up her legs to a team for acceptance.

The whole idea makes me feel a little sick.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it's not a gay thing. It's a power and control thing.
In fact the more I think about it, the more un-gay it seems. More like the dark side of heterosexuality.
I agree, didn't occur to me he was gay, just a freak.

Actually, before you preach any more "fact" without actually having a clue of what Hockey life is like, allow me to school you with actual information.
Guys are horrible when they are on hockey teams or any other sports team (especially when they are 16-25). I could tell you stories about sexual situations happening with members of hockey players (from the states, I might add), one actually involving two 18 year old females and 12 members of a hockey team, that would curl the hair on your toes.
Which is it? :confused: Is this a common or uncommon occurrence?

Please don't generalize.
Bite Me. :biggrin1: :irked:

However, the whole situation of a coach having threesomes with players and their girlfirends is a bit much, I agree. It's NOT a common occurence.
Make up your mind dude, either it's common for hockey players and female fans to act out scenes from Caligula or it's not. :12:

It's not the boys who go out and get the pussy. 9 times out of ten, the girls (puck bunnies) come over to get fucked. They choose to do this for whatever reason, and don't give a shit about how many men fuck them, as long as the captain pounds them at least once.
Okay, I never heard of puck bunnies until I came to this site. Hockey isn't my sport. :tongue: However female sports groupies are not a foreign concept to me. This story is over-the-line though. Surely even a Canuck such as yourself can see that. :irked:

Yes, the men are disgusting for doing it, but the women in these situations are clearly asking to get fucked for acceptance.
I dated a college then minor league baseball player in my late teens and early 20's. While I met some of his teammates I never met his coach and I was certainly never expected to pleasure his team mates! :yuck:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

Why oh why didn't I play rugby? :confused:

About the darker side of it ... in my fantasies it would all be consenting. Some people may think it's weird, but if a woman consents to sex with many men, and men consent to sex with a woman with many other men, then that's fine. HOWEVER ... if the coach is getting under age boys to join with him, that's fucked up.

And, yes, ultimately it is about as far from "gay" as possible. Ultimately, it isn't even really about sex, but about dominance. (Then again, that is an aspect of sex.) Let's just say then that it is about sex and not romance or love. I think we'll all agree about that.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And, yes, ultimately it is about as far from "gay" as possible. Ultimately, it isn't even really about sex, but about dominance. (Then again, that is an aspect of sex.) Let's just say then that it is about sex and not romance or love. I think we'll all agree about that.

Hit the nail on the head - Dominance.

Animals do it all the time. My moms foo foo dog constantly tries to jump on my husky's head and hump away.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Hit the nail on the head - Dominance.

Animals do it all the time. My moms foo foo dog constantly tries to jump on my husky's head and hump away.

And I'm fully aware that it's one of the more repulsive, vulgar, darker aspects of being male. But as a male, I have to admit it's there in me. And I'm talking about CONSENTIAL.

What this coach did was not consentual. Forcing young men into sex when you are in a superior societal position is actually tantamount to rape.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Quote:
Guys are horrible when they are on hockey teams or any other sports team (especially when they are 16-25). I could tell you stories about sexual situations happening with members of hockey players (from the states, I might add), one actually involving two 18 year old females and 12 members of a hockey team, that would curl the hair on your toes.
Which is it? :confused: Is this a common or uncommon occurrence?

Quote:
Make up your mind dude, either it's common for hockey players and female fans to act out scenes from Caligula or it's not. :12:

Well, forgive me for not being clear to you. My comments were saying this:

Girls are whores when it comes to athletes (regardless of the sport) if they have any "bunny" in them. Your groupie term is much easier to understand. They will fuck anyone if they are given the chance. However, that particular situation, (coach getting involved) is not common.

Quote:
Okay, I never heard of puck bunnies until I came to this site. Hockey isn't my sport. :tongue: However female sports groupies are not a foreign concept to me. This story is over-the-line though. Surely even a Canuck such as yourself can see that. :irked:
Don't get all frown-ey faced on me, young lady. :rolleyes: I think we are saying the exact same thing, I just wasn't fussy about your comment that this sort of thing is common or ok in Canada, hence my comments about it being in the states as well.

Quote:

I dated a college then minor league baseball player in my late teens and early 20's. While I met some of his teammates I never met his coach and I was certainly never expected to pleasure his team mates! :yuck:
I think the men have to smell the sense of desperation. Personally, (and this is just pulling from my years of experiences with hockey) I only remember two girlfriends being involved. Most of the time, it was just girls, randoms at games who hung back intentionally.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Guys are horrible when they are on hockey teams or any other sports team (especially when they are 16-25). I could telll you stories about sexual situations happening with members of hockey players (from the states, I might add), one actually involving two 18 year old females and 12 members of a hockey team, that would curl the hair on your toes.

Please don't generalize.

I agree. Some crazy local shit has happened with football teams, but it's generally not just a Canadian thing.

BJ89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so sad! sport is one of my greatest pleasures! too many people abuse power and take advantage of everything "they" want. introduce harsh penalties and punishments and stick by them. if people cant discipline themselves then let the law. even though the law cant be counted on 100% lol