Hockey Lockerroom Odor Drives Major Erections

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its really amazing how sents and odors can trigger vivid erotic images. I used to play alot of hockey and also worked the rest of my freetime in high school and university as a lifeguard. Hard to tell who was the most over sexed, hockey jocks or lifeguards.
At the time I was also fortunate to be open minded enought to live out some over the top sexual experiences in these environments as well with a a wide variety of playmates. Females, males, singles couples and even a few group sessions.

What is amazing is to this day the unique odors from a hockey lockerroom or the chlorine smell from a pool result in a spontaneous rock hard erection for me. Its almost Pavlovian conditioning. I am not complaining but wondering if others have the same types of responses and to what odors.

Hey this is an awesome site and I am pleased to have found such a unique forum.

Wish that most in society were as open minded as most of the people who post on here.

Married jock, here. Hope to hear what others feel about my post.

Really get off on lockerroom action and other jocks.

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Garth I think you hit it right on the head, on two points the primal male sent, and some of the best nudity. Although the open showers and manditory nude showers before entering the pool was a close second.

As for Hardcocks offer to smell his moldy hockey bag sorry bud pretty sure that is not going to have the same effect. I have one of my own, down stairs now, and it does not do the trick.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Garth I think you hit it right on the head, on two points the primal male sent, and some of the best nudity. Although the open showers and manditory nude showers before entering the pool was a close second.

As for Hardcocks offer to smell his moldy hockey bag sorry bud pretty sure that is not going to have the same effect. I have one of my own, down stairs now, and it does not do the trick.

Haha!:biggrin1:

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Hardcock to close the loop on the odor driving erection item..
You have to associate the odor with some mind blowing sexual experiences. Ones that leave a long lasting impression.....

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went through a whole phase of this. Just getting a wiff of an ex-girlfriends perfume or something that reminded me of a really hot prior experience would set me off.

Kinda lost that lately though. Not sure why.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a roommate in college who played hockey. They played in a really run-down old arena and half the time the showers didnt work so he'd come home without showering. I'd catch a whiff of him and have to go find an excuse to leave the room, went STRAIGHT to my crotch. Never tried anything but he had no problem walking around naked after the shower so I had plenty of eye candy - great bod!

Reactions: maciekszpak777

This is an indicator of homosexual orientation. In lab settings, males who are gay respond sexually to male phermones while heterosexual males do not. Certainly bisexuals would respond to both however that's not quite what happens. It seems bisexuals respond almost exclusively to male phermones only.

Yes I understand the social implications of that study.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
NO it is NOT an indicator of homosexual orientation (jeezzz).

It all has to do with "whatchamacallum's dog" (the bell and saliva bit...??)

The o.p. posted that he had various experiences in this environment. The smell just reminds him of the experience. That's all.

If his experiences were negative in some way, he'd have an equally negative reaction to the smell.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
NO it is NOT an indicator of homosexual orientation (jeezzz).

It all has to do with "whatchamacallum's dog" (the bell and saliva bit...??)

The o.p. posted that he had various experiences in this environment. The smell just reminds him of the experience. That's all.

If his experiences were negative in some way, he'd have an equally negative reaction to the smell.

Pavlov...and I think you're both kind of right. If you had that experience, it would remind you of good times. A male bonding thing that's emotional but not necessarily sexual. If you respond to the stimuli with no sense of attachment, that's something about male scent that's hard-wired into your system and you respond on a primal level. Either way...it don't make you a bad person:wink:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe what turns you on is the smell of blood that so many hockey players have after a stick whacking game where teeth are knocked out and other body parts are busted open.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Some of them smell so badly that I can barely stand it. I get my skates and cooperalls off as soon as i can and rush out of there. The ones with the poor ventilation are the worst. I really don't like the smell of sweat and b.o. Despite the cold, you sweat a lot when you play hockey. You are in constant motion on the ice, and even on the bench it's hot under all that gear.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've led a sheltered life I've never been in a male sports changing room.

It's...something...

I played and coached ringette and entering a hockey changeroom was always an air quality adjustment. I noticed the same thing in gym changerooms. There's definitely a difference in scent between the men's and women's.

Thinking back on it now hockey changerooms smell kinda like balls.

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an indicator of homosexual orientation. In lab settings, males who are gay respond sexually to male phermones while heterosexual males do not. Certainly bisexuals would respond to both however that's not quite what happens. It seems bisexuals respond almost exclusively to male phermones only.

Yes I understand the social implications of that study.

So how does the chlorine smell do the same thing. One of the female lifeguards and I banged every shift we worked together once the pool was closed and locked up and we did the final sweep to make sure the place was secure.
I would likely suspect the Pavlovian conditioning has more to play than just the male phermones.

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of them smell so badly that I can barely stand it. I get my skates and cooperalls off as soon as i can and rush out of there. The ones with the poor ventilation are the worst. I really don't like the smell of sweat and b.o. Despite the cold, you sweat a lot when you play hockey. You are in constant motion on the ice, and even on the bench it's hot under all that gear.

Yes I agree the ones that smell like piss or urinal cakes send me on my way as well.