Hockey players? NHL? ANYTHING?

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Montreal Canadiens ROMAN HAMRLIK is kinda cute but I saw a clip a few weeks back and he was sitting open legs wearing jeans and there was no bulge whatsoever.

Bit of a bummer in fact.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can always try looking for Jiri Tlusty (sic) He's a Leaf and he got caught taking a camera phone pic of his semi hard dick and it made its way around the net. It's a real pic not a faked one.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's just something abt a nude (or even half dressed) hockey player that REALLY gets me going...

I agree..something about it that I can't put into words. might be those earlier years when I played in school..a dressing room full of men in jocks and hockey socks.

bezzie

Expert Member
Media
No pictures but I was at the next urinal with Markus Naslund from the Vancouver Canucks. We were out at a restaurant and he'd been drinking a bit so he had a semi and spent a bit of time rubbing it before putting it away. He is uncut and pretty thick. I'd guess about 7 inches long. He was also really open about his dick and didn't try to hide it at all.

Reactions: justbrowsinglightly

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What? You guys think Jiri is the only hockey guy to show a bone. More guy play in hockey than any sport. After game boners in the shower are standard not rare.

southern_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watch Hockey religiously. It is my favorite sport kinda Ironic that we don't get much ice here in Louisiana. My team is the Dallas Stars which is playing the Red Wings now in the Western Conference Finals. I am not a big fan of the L.A. Kings but there is a video of an interview with Dustin Brown in the background getting dressed while the camera man pans just so slightly to catch him with all the family jewls out. It could be just an accident but what I heard it was a ploy to get more ratings. And it did just that.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's just something abt a nude (or even half dressed) hockey player that REALLY gets me going...

I can't explain it either but oh man do hockey players rev my engines.

{Cue hotbtminla's gangbanged in the locker room fantasy} :tongue:

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Hockey isn't that popular in America, but I like the idea of them stopping the game to beat the shit out of each other. Plus, I have to admit the idea of a "naked hockey man" sounds interesting at 4 in the morning. lol

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Used to work with a guy that played for the U of M, and then he went semi-pro. Nice guy, great body, funny... red head. Never seen him naked though (dang). His name was La Fleur. He's married w/a kid now (could have sworn he hits the puck both ways - but I'll prob. never know. lol)