Hockey Players Wrestle Naked, I

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hockey Players Wrestle Naked

Recently, during hockey practice there was an “incident” involving myself and another player, a guy named Todd Garner. My name is Brad Taylor and we play on the Lister College JV squad. Todd and I got into a fight on the ice. Yes, that’s right, a fight! Two players from the same team fighting. It’s rare but it happens. You see, Brad speared me in retaliation for some rough handling in the corner. The fight itself was short and inconclusive and we were ordered to sit out the remainder of the practice on opposite ends of the team bench. The players on the ice went through the motions in the remainder of the time; they seemed distracted by something, and suddenly I realized what it was. Their minds were racing ahead to our punishment ordeal! You see, two players who got into a fight in practice were forced to wrestle each other in the locker room in front of the whole team. No big deal, you think? Except the twist is that the two wrestlers must be jaybird naked!

Remembering this club rule caused a brief panic in me. The obvious motive for such a match is to humiliate the participants in the eyes of their teammates. But I also became concerned that I would lose the wrestling match as well. I glanced down the bench at Todd and tried to evaluate my opponent. I noticed his backside in the shower a couple of times; he was about 5 foot ten inches with a big muscular ass. In other words, he was a worthy opponent for a slightly taller, leaner opponent like myself.

After practice when we all gathered in the locker room it quickly became apparent that my teammates thought the whole thing was a big hoot. They kept their hockey gear on as they gathered around the appointed area for the match, most of them grinning from ear to ear. The worst thing was the presence of the skinny kid who collected towels, as I definitely thought only team members should witness the match. After being ordered to strip by the team captain, Todd and I peeled off our equipment to the accompaniment of laughter and comments from the guys. An added distraction occurred when Todd flipped off his supporter to reveal a disturbingly long dark uncut prick. Oh great! When carefully and discretely checking my teammates in the shower and dry off area I had sort of concluded we were all sort of average in the cock size department, except for Collins who had a genuine whopper. But I had missed seeing Todd’s. Well, I saw it now. When my own modest sized cut wiener plopped out of hiding I caught towel kid giving it a snort of derision and I had to check an urge to throttle the guy. I also noted the team had started to divide between a pro-Todd faction and a pro-Brad faction. One unseen Todd supporter made a comment about the cock size difference on display, which his buddies found amusing. When I swirled around to give them the finger they laughed even more.

Soon Brad and I were naked from head to toe. We began to circle each other without getting close enough to get into a clinch, so that our teammates began to get impatient and started to jeer us. I wondered how we were going to initiate body contact, when suddenly Todd grabbed me by the neck in an arm lock and tossed me to the carpet. The match was on! In a remarkably small amount of time I got used to man on man naked contact. The guys started to laugh at the sight of us grappling on the floor. As my arms encircled Todd’s bare flesh and struggled for supremacy against his muscles a feeling of euphoria overcame me. The pleasure of skin contact was dampened by the requirements of athletic exertion, and yet the two sensations combined to produce a heightened state of exhilaration. Panting, we unclenched and stood up facing each other. Our respective fans cheered either Todd or myself and urged us to get back into action. We soon did, grabbing each other by the shoulders in mutual attempts at take downs. I managed to topple Todd and lay on top of him but he quickly squirmed loose and briefly got on top of me. Before I shook him loose I got the distinct feel of his cock pressed against my left ass cheek, a totally unique sensation, believe me.

As we stood up again Todd wiggled his hips so that his lengthy cock swayed obscenely in my direction and his fans erupted in cheers at this taunting. Obviously, nude wrestling involved a different set of dynamics than the ordinary sort. I lunged at my opponent’s legs and managed to lift one. I then flipped him over and threw him to the floor, quickly pinning the back of his neck with my hands. When he tried to get up my dick and balls rubbed against his lower back. I managed to hold him in this degrading position for some time: it looked like I was fucking him! My faction cheered wildly and Todd became absolutely furious; he strained wildly to escape but I rode him. For a while, at least. When he managed to break free his face betrayed a vicious fury and he attacked me instantly. We collapsed on the floor again in a series of clinches during one of which he placed his face close to my ear and whispered:

“Loser gets fucked, agreed?”

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well then someone has to pick it up...

I couldnt believe what I just heard! My teammate added a twist to our already twisted situation.

I quickly threw him off of me and we continued to battle in the locker room. So many things raced through my mind within the next couple of seconds; did he want to fuck me? Did he want me to fuck him? Was this just some sorta twisted mindfuck to throw me off my game or was he serious about the added bet?!

I quickly came up with a comeback that would cover all bases - I didnt want to seem like some homo that wanted a big dick up his arse but at the same time I didnt want him to think that he had got into my head. The next time I had a chance I whispered back "well I hope youre ready to have my dick ruin your insides"

That seemed to have the opposite desired effect - it threw him into fury mode.

While on his knees Todd locked his hands behind my head and through my arms and quickly stood up and leaned back, exposing my naked body to all of my teammates. As he was leaning back his thick dark cock settled between my ass cheaks, and while I was wiggling around trying to break free his cock started to rub up and down my crack.

I couldnt believe what was happening - maybe he was serious about loser gets fucked - but the only thing I could think of while displaying my manhood to the entire team was how messed up my college career would be after this emasculating moment.

Before I knew it he had me face down and pinned to the cold lockerroom floor. Cheers erupted from his side of the room. Just as I was accepting my defeat the coaches whistle blew "Alright you fucks get the hell out of here - practice is over! Todd and Brad, my office NOW."

Todd reluctantly let me go and we both made our way to coaches office - both still in our birthday suits.

Sweating and out of breath we both took a seat opposite coaches desk.

"To be successful on the ice, we need to work as a team, as one unit. I cant have two of my players getting in a tussle during practice because of their oversized egos! Do you two understand?"

"yes coach" we answered in unison

"good - lets never have this happen again on my ice. hit the goddamn showers"

We quickly left coaches office and headed to the shower room. All of the other team mates had already packed up and left.

Our shower room was set up with head along the walls and two big columns of sprayers in the middle of the room. The best water pressure came from these so both Todd and I took opposite sides of a column and started to relax under the heat and steam of the water.

My mind kept on replaying the match - did Todd really want to have the loser get fucked by the winner? Surely I miss heard him or something

"Lets go Brad, you owe me a crack at that tight hole"

rowingmachine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
le me take a crack at it....

my mind was racing, was he serious, i had always thought todd was a good looking guy like most of the guys on the team but i had never considered the thought of gay sex.

the room started to become filled with steam as todd walked over strocking his huge cock, i stood there froozen under the hot water as it dripped down my chisled body and ran off the tip of my growing cock.I dont know why but i couldnt take my eyes off him, his huge pecs washboard abbs and horse cock had become a huge turn on. One i had never considered before.

He came up to me and pressed me hard up agaisnt the wall taking hold of my already hardening dick. He pressed his body up against mine and i could feel the pre cum dripping from his swollen cock. He started to jerk me off while moving his other down my back into my asshole. Nobody had ever fingered me before and the feeling was extrodinary. His fingers moved in and out as he jerked me off i was in heaven, my head was tilted back as i moaned. waves of pleasure washed over me it was like nothign i had ever felt before.

"you like that eh, i knew a tight ass like your needed a good fucking and thats just what i am going to give to you" Todd said leaning into my ear. After that he gave me a big kiss as i let his tongue explore the inside of my mouth. "OH fuck.....Iam......gon-.......OH FUCK here it comes" i was hitting my orgasum already and i couldnt controll it. he drove his 3 fingers deep inside my asshole i let out 6 huge jets of cum that landed all over his chest and abbs.

It was by far the best orgasum i had ever had and i couldnt wait for more but just thee he took his hand out of my ass and let go of my dick. "Were going to finish what we started tomorrow and next time im going to fuck you in front of everyone so they can all watch me take your virgin ass".....

Last edited:

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didnt really like the idea of being fucked by that horse cock in front of the rest of team, but I was glad I didnt have to take Todds monster up my hole right that second. The thought of practicing with various items [pens, sharpies, carrots, cucumbers] flashed quickly through his head. "maybe if i work at it tonight tomorrow wouldnt hurt as bad" I thought as I made my way out of the locker room and towards the corner store before heading back to my dorm.

-------
Todd went back under the warm jets of water to wash Brads spunk off his chest and cock. As he was finishing up, Coach walked into the shower room and stood at the doorway.

"Man Coach that kid had a thick load and after only a couple strokes too" Todd said as he rubbed his hands over his thick and muscular torso and chest.

"Well you did too after you had your prostate milked for the first time" Coach repled as he started to slowly take off his shoes.

Todd smirked, remembering the first time he had his oil checked but a junior on the team when he was a freshman.

By this time Coach was standing there rubbing his hand over this hairy chest in just his jock, with his thick cock rapidly expanding and trying to break free.
"Common Todd, I dont want one of my star players going home with blue balls, thats what this whole setup is supposed to avoid"

For as long as anyone cared to remember, Coach had a system in place for his players that would serve to help keep them focused on the game and their class work. At the beginning of the season the Coach would identify which of the freshmen would maybe need some help in the sex department. The timid, the scrawny, the "good boys" who wouldnt dare take a chance at a girl without written consent. Once he had someone identified as needed help with blue balls, he would send one of the older team members to start a fight with them during practice. All of the pent up sexual frustration would make it easy to egg one of these freshmen on and get them to fight back.

Wrestling naked after a fight during practice gave each teammate an excuse to get and stay naked, and the talk with coach would ensure that everyone else left the locker room before those two hit the showers.

The fight the week before had been to recrut another lonely freshmen into the club. With the addition of Brad the total was now up to 6, 3 upperclassmen and 3 freshmen.

Tomorrow after practice the coach would have all 6 run extra drills until the rest of the locker room cleared out, letting the club have the locker room to themselves to have their newest member initiated into the group

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Todd and Coach had made it back to his office, where the was now a sex swing hanging in the middle of the room from the four non de-script hooks in the ceiling and the blinds closed so that should someone come in they could have time to clean up.

Todd climbed into the swing while Coach stripped of his jock, exposing his thick and veiny 7 inches. Although he was 2 inches shorter than Todd, he was as thick as a beer bottle. Todd wasnt completely hard yet so Coach grabbed his stiffening cock and shoved his huge head into the excess foreskin, fucking his players cock. The mixing precum gave enough lubrication for both cock heads to slip over eachother, as coach was fucking Todds dick.

"Fuck yeah Coach, I love it when you shove your manly cock into my hood"

As the words were coming out of his mouth his cock was filling to its full 9 inches, sending his foreskin back behind his bulbous head.

"Looks like I need a new place to stick my dick" Coach retorted as his dick smacked against his hairy stomach with a loud thud, being freed from Todds hood.

Coach went to his bottom draw into the back section behind paperwork to grab one of his medium sized vibrators and a value sized bottle of lube. Turning the tiny blue cock on and lubing it up, Coach stuck it in his players ass, causing Todd to let out a guttural moan.

As Coach made his way to Todds head, Todd tilted his head back so he was almost hanging upside down and opened his mouth, giving Coach a straight shot to his throat.

"Youre gonna have to open up wider son for me to fit this cock in" Coach growled as he teased Todds lips with his huge head. Slowly but surely coach cock went further and further into Todds mouth, hitting his throat then gliding past, Todd swallowing inch after inch of Coaches hairy veiny dick

Todd let go of his rock hard nine inches to put his hands on Coaches hairy muscular ass, pushing him the last couple inches so that his balls rested on Todds forehead. "Damn son, your ancestors must have been sword swallowers or something, youre the only one that can take me to my root."

Coach slowly backed out of his players mouth, Todds hands returning to his aching cock and balls. Coachs dick came out of Todds mouth with an audible PLOP "Thanks Coach, I found not having a gag reflex really helps"

For the next 5 minutes Coach slowly face fucked Todd, grabbing his muscular torso for leverage. After Todds head was equally red for all of the blood pooling there [well the blood that wasnt in his monster cock atleast] and from Coachs applesack hitting him in the forehead, Coach withdrew his cock from his players mouth and moved around to the other end of Todd in the swing.

Removing the small blue vibro and cleaning it off with a wet wipe, the Coach turned it up a setting and stuck it into his own tight pink hole. "Time for the fucking to really begin"

Applying a generous amount of lube to his own cock and Todds hole, Coach lined up his mushroom head for his players pink pucker and slowly pushed in. "Fuck yes Coach, Ive been waiting all week to get fucked by you again" Todd half moaned half yelled as Coach pushed half of his dick into Todds ass.

Being in amazing shape for a 40something, Coach kept fucking Todds ass with half his beer bottle thick cock while he leaned over and put his players glistening knob into his own mouth, swirling his tongue around the glans. "Oh fuck yes, suck me dry Coach, let me feed you my young spunk"

Coach alternated between half fucking Todds ass while fucking him off and completely going to town while giving him a hand job. Before too long Coachs cock was swelling and his hairy sack was drawing close to his cocks root.

"Awe fuck imma bout to cum!" Coach screamed while completely drilling his players ass
"Shoot your cum in my ass Coach, breed me deep with your man seed" Todd said back from clenched teeth.

Not longer after Todd requested it, Coach buried his man cock to the hilt and sent 8 pulses of cum deep into Todds bowels. "Awe fuck yeah, fuck yeah that feels amazing" Coach called out as Todd would clench and release his ass muscles around his coaches cock.
"Fuck coach imma bout to shoot too" Todd screamed out. Coach completely pulled out his cock from Todds ass as his cum started to run out behind it, and with one go swallowed all 9 inches of Todds cock. "Awe shit here it cums!" Todd erupted in Coaches mouth, with each shot going straight down his throat and into his stomach.

After both were done coming down from their ecstasy and caught their breaths, Coach helped his player out of the swing and begun cleaning up.

"Damn Coach, I think that was the best session yet" Todd panted while unhooking the swing from the ceiling. "Do you mind if I hit the showers, Im supposed to meet Julie soon at the cafe to get dinner"

"You still fucking around with that Christian prude from before? Well I guess fucking around may be a stretch" Coach retorted as he pulled the vibrator from his ass.

"Yeah she still isn't giving up anything other than head, but I really like her. Plus im getting my jollies from the club anyway so im not pent up with blue balls anyway"

"Alright well go get cleaned up and get my jizz out of your ass, that would be something tough to explain to Mary Magdalene later tonight - and dont be late to practice tomorrow either!" Coach yelled as Todd was on his way to the showers to clean up.