Hod do you let girls know your secret , especially you aren't an handsome guy??

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Well mates I want to say you a thing .. I m 6'2'' and always had troubles in finding fuckbuddies, even if I looked for them online... I also think to be pretty handsome or at least not disgusting... So don't think height neither penis size (unless you have a micropenis) can predict the chances of success in hooking up a girl both IRL or online... But I have a question to ask u.. how did u manage to hook up with your previous fuckbuddies/gfs ?? just stick to your experience if it brought pussy to you in the past.. Btw I'm interested in how hung men who have nothing good in their look but penis size hook up girls... how do they advertise it?? how do they let girls know their secret?? I guess once you get laid with a bunch of girls the fact you are hung quickly spreads in the town btw but what to do when you have to start from zero?? just curious myself

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I was just going to suggest going to a nudist beach so the women could see what you have in person. (Let me know when you are going and which beach you are going too.)

lol! this sounds like the smartest and quickest option somebody could use!! but in my experience nudist beaches are the least suitable place to hook up... at least in Italy.. girls are so shy here.. you are an hippie and you like love free instead, wish there were more people thinking like you ;-)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't have a penis of any size.... woman seem to like me all the same :smile:

how have i hooked up with women in the past?
well.. i don't refer to women as pussy, or my actions as "bring pussy into my life"

mostly, i talk to people i find attractive, interesting, or sparky. they talk back. we find a common point, could be looking for a night of NSA smexing. could be conversation that leads to later hours together, leads to smooching, leads to naked time.

sometimes i get to know a person before any naked time. FBs are friends, right?

not really sure of the why... i am dorky, weird, a lil too tall, my sense of humor is a bit off. maybe is the honesty? i really don't have an agenda when i talk to people/women/pussy.

one night stands? i got a hell of flirt/smoulder :tongue1:

to random dudes... penis is not enough to get a lady to fuck you.
even women looking for a big dick are looking for a big dick attached to a tolerable guy.
one night stands *hour stands* require attraction to the person/dude.

Last edited:

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just posted this story in a similar thread earlier today.

Here's something that worked for a buddy of mine in a similar situation. SUPER NICE, REALLY COOL GUY-- everybody liked him, but he could never score with women. He had very average looks, a small and wirey body, about 5'6 and 125 lbs. (He was a crew coxswain.) BUT GEOFF HAD A BIG-ASS DICK!!-- bigger than some guys twice his size.

I saw his dick once when Geoff got totally drunk and he needed help getting in the shower. His dick had a tubular shaft, 5.5-6" limp with a nice tapered head. I couldn't believe it!! And by him being so scrawny, the dick looked even bigger. Never saw it hard, but I'm sure it would be even more impressive.

Since Geoff couldn't score with the popular girls, he started dating the quiet geek types. Well, girls talk. After a while, word got around that he was horse-hung, and then girls started going after him. He didn't get the 10's, but he upgraded to some decent choices after word got around about his dick. I doubt he cared about the gossip either-- it got him pussy with the girls and bragging rights with the guys.

Update: I saw Geoff at a class reunion a few years ago. He's still a thin, dorky nice guy. And his wife is a hot MILF!!

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're seemingly doing what a lot of people on here do which is assume every woman wants a man with an incredibly large penis which leads me to believe a lot of dudes on here don't exactly have great sex lives and struggle to find pussy. Women don't necessarily put looks and penis size on their 'things i look for in a man' list. it is us men who put high emphasis on physical appearances of females. she isn't going to know your penis size unless shes ready to fuck you and you get naked. you think if you whip your penis out or tell her its big she's gonna get wet and tell you to fuck her on the spot? that only works on smuts

Anyway, I'm a handsome dude and i'm also very social. if i see a female I like I go in for the kill. I flirt and i show her that i'm a confident dude. i also have a great sense of humor and know how to make girls laugh. Its all about confidence. you can be an ugly dude but as long as the confidence is there you can get the panties. I've never EVER had to talk about my dick to get some pussy.

Last edited:

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
I havent had very many gf's. But with the girl im with now, I just met her at a toga party, we danced, and then got her number. From there I hung out with her a lot, got to know her really well and her me, and asked her out.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do not think I am handsome but people tell me that I am. I am on the high end of avg on the dick meter (6.5X4.5), my last gf broke up with me when I told her that I was bi, but it was 2 months into the relationship because I was having a hard time telling her. esp with her blatant homophobic jokings, like eating dinner out at a restaurant and having her say look at that guy, what a fudge packer. I wanted to throw water in her face. she sucked a mean dick though and my bf does not return that favor when we are together so I kept quiet. One night we were at a club and there was a mutual (a female) friend of ours there and some guy walked by and the girl said "Mmmmm nice butt" to us and my gf said "yeah!" and I said "Yes I can appreciate a nice looking butt" and the girl said "Cool, I think everyone is born bisexual" and I said "I am bisexual" and my GF became unglued. she broke up with me, blocked me on facebook where we have 34 mutual friends. That was in February and I officially came out to my friends and family in April. She forgave me a couple of months ago and we are friends now. i told her that she needs to cut out the gay jokes around me though.

I did decide that the next girl that is interested in me and I am interested too, I will be up front with her. esp. since I have a bf i have been seeing for a year and a half

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women don't necessarily put looks and penis size on their 'things i look for in a man' list. it is us men who put high emphasis on physical appearances of females. she isn't going to know your penis size unless shes ready to fuck you and you get naked. you think if you whip your penis out or tell her its big she's gonna get wet and tell you to fuck her on the spot?
truth type stuff.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, debonair isn't my favourite guy here (sorry debonair!), but he is absolutely 100% right when it comes to this issue. Even if he wasn't good looking, he flirts and is confident and can make a girl laugh. He is never going to have to go home alone. Hell, he'd probably even have me following him home (if I didn't know his attitude from here)!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
You don't,
Sounds strange, but the moment you open your mouth on this subject you are in trouble no matter what you do. If you yourself verbally advertise you open yourself up to becoming a subject in conversations with all of the wrong people. If you don't think of it one way or the other and let her point out to you what you already know you choose the qualifications of those who know your secret. Speaking of it prematurely is just a bad idea.

D_Holden_Maballs

Account Disabled
Media
I am not intending to be a dick by what I'm about to say, I'm only trying to be helpful: You need to be nicer to women. I was in the chat room once and you were calling one of the girls in there names because she didn't want to cam (or something to that effect). Also, judging by your OP it seems your perception of women and the vocabulary you use in regards to them might be counterproductive to your search. If you are having absolutely ZERO luck with women, I'm willing to bet that this has something to do with it. Those "ugly" guys that you think are hung are probably just confident individuals.

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't answer your question directly because I've never tried to advertise. It's your life but I'd agree with those advising against trying to advertise. I think there is a time where a reputation will get you dates, namely high school and college, after that I don't think it works that way so much. But I've always been of the opinion that those who are interested in you for your dick are probably not the people you want to spending time with. If you think you'd like a "fuckbuddy" start with finding some buddies, preferably single or in open relationships. The see if there's a place for a romantic and/or sexual dimension within the context of that friendship. Other advice:

* don't treat women as objects for sex or reduce them to "pussy"
* be ok not having a sexual relationship in your life, otherwise you'll always come across desperate
* go out and have fun; let the cool people find you

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I can't answer your question directly because I've never tried to advertise. It's your life but I'd agree with those advising against trying to advertise. I think there is a time where a reputation will get you dates, namely high school and college, after that I don't think it works that way so much. But I've always been of the opinion that those who are interested in you for your dick are probably not the people you want to spending time with. If you think you'd like a "fuckbuddy" start with finding some buddies, preferably single or in open relationships. The see if there's a place for a romantic and/or sexual dimension within the context of that friendship. Other advice:

* don't treat women as objects for sex or reduce them to "pussy"
* be ok not having a sexual relationship in your life, otherwise you'll always come across desperate
* go out and have fun; let the cool people find you

with a thick cock like yours you never had to think about advirtise anything I bet.. :D btw what's your girth, length and especially width please?? you have got a beast man!!!

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 words... GENTLEMANLY CONFIDENT... That's what gets the "pussy" wet... And please, all this be nice stuff, sure for SOME girls yeah, but most attractive women in the city = Cocksure guys, egoists and the like all have chicks after them. I see these jackasses all the time pulling women; they might not be what you wanna bring home to yo Momma, but for every bit of "pussy" out there, they are calling you a "meal ticket," or a "solid fuck toy."
__IMO niceness is waaay overrated, esp if he's lookin for "pussy." Nice guys don't get much quick pussy, they are more suitors for a nice(r) girl and long winded convos... Find out what type of woman you want to pursue, and then adjust (if you can) your personality to suit her interest, needs etc... I'm not saying be a player/dawg, but then again a lotta good looking women like that edge, but you HAVE to exude CONFIDENCE, unstoppable confidence that radiates around you like an aura. They can pick up on these animalistic vibes...

I know a buddy I go hawkin' with, guy is SKINNY, I'm talking like 6'1 135lbs, dark as bakers chocolate, big lips, wears uber baggy, rapper/rockstar clothing, speaks in a broken French-African accent and he pulls so many stupid/naive/silly IVY LEAGUE women, bra you'd mock him in disbelief. Oh and he doesn't wear much deodorant either; being that he's French. This guy makes what everyone else is telling you in here about being "nice" seem like a farce. Thing is though, he's got unshakable confidence. I'm talking he gets women weekly, and not ugly ones either. Smart, attractive, white girls at that. Oh and BTW, he's ALWAYS talkin shit about how big he is.

Find YOUR game, your strengths, create a believable story behind it and set out ready to tell your story and paint these women a picture they want to hear... The "pussy" will hop in your lap if you play it right... If not, then work on being a more genuine person, learn to be affable, and approachable. See someone you like eying you... You've got less than 5 seconds to approach and make a move, or else the clock is against your window of opportunity. Just be yourself and be PASSIONATE about what you like. Women love passionate men, regardless of if they are talkin about video games, skateboarding, or watching your fav show. Just be passionate and they will vibe with it... :wink: