Hold Your Water Driving in Virginia

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rest stop proposal means you'll need strong bladder
WASHINGTON - Imagine traveling from Richmond to D.C. or from Dale City to the mountains of Southwest without a rest stop bathroom break. Virginia wants to close 25 of 41 rest stops. The stops include two on Interstate 66 in Manassas, four along Interstate 95 in Dale City and two on I-95 in Fredericksburg, as well as most of the stops along the 325 miles of Interstate 81.
As if it weren't bad enough Virginia is one of the longest and most boring states to drive, through now you won't even be able to stop and relieve yourself or rest. :mad: :irked:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah fond memories...

I spent three months in Virginia the summer I was 20. I thought it was beautiful. I was in Roanoke and near Virginia Beach. I spent a month at an old beachside motel working as a handyman for room and board. The lady that owned was really good to me and her two daughters were even better. :wink:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah fond memories...

I spent three months in Virginia the summer I was 20. I thought it was beautiful. I was in Roanoke and near Virginia Beach. I spent a month at an old beachside motel working as a handyman for room and board. The lady that owned was really good to me and her two daughters were even better. :wink:

wasn't that the plot of one of the friday 13th movies? or scary movie 4?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u obviously haven't driven across texas .
Actually, I have. That little stretch between San Antonio and El Paso was just a joy! :wink:

You'll find that a great many of her outbursts demonstrate a similar lack of knowledge and experience, not to mention forethought. It's sadly comical how that doesn't seem to ever change.
I said "one of the longest and most boring states to drive through;" not 'The Most' boring; you ascerbic, pompous, trolling ass. :irked:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the mud puddles along side the virgina highways are not in fact "mud" puddles. avoid at all costs.

epic eewwww and a seriously bad idea.

ml