Holding Court

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Judging from his reaction they'll have to put him under a lot of pressure and pump him pretty hard to get any admission out of him.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
In previous jobs, I used to handle and coordinate pubic relations and I can't imagine a challenge greater than this occasion to put any positive spin on this situation with the judge. His admission to even having the pumping device near his bench and in the courtroom! was .....not good. The less he says about this the better and the more he tries to just "move forward" and say nothing at all would be even better still. It's just the nature of the subject matter though,--a PENIS PUMP! in a courtroom that makes this so titilating and amusing for the media. I would hate to see this judge's career end over this, but it just might. He may never regain any public respect from all this whoopla.

There is one serious note from all this to guys doing PE...particularly those guys using extender devices whose manufacters /promoters "encourage you to wear them to the workplace under clothing, etc.....perfectly safe, easy to use, no one will know,etc." --You may just want to remember the judge's embarrassing incident and think about how embarrassed YOU would be if caught wearing an enlargement device while on the job! ---no matter how discreet you're trying to be. The unthinkable, unimaginable CAN and does obviously happen!