Holding Ejaculation

bigguss_dickuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please can anyone give me a bit of help. I am happy with my penis size but not my performance. I sometimes think i have an oversensitive penis because i cannot hold out for as long as i would like. It's not to bad if i am drunk, i seem to be able to hold out for longer but i would love to be able to go on for longer. I have had the chance to meet poeple on the internet for fun but have only done it once, then i had to have a joint before i had sex so as to try and not dissapoint her. I just want to be able last longer with no help, or keep iy up after i have come so the other person is satisfied. Are the anyways of doing this?

packed_one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just checking it out for myself actually. Apparantly a healthy diet and exercise does wonders. Plus practise "edging", it involves masturbating to the brink of orgasm, then stopping just before the point of no return. This creates awareness of ejaculation and perfects the stop/start technique.

Personally, I'm gonna rip up the diet and exercise, I've started to gain a bit of a pot belly recently so it should help with that : ).

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess the key is knowing your own limits. If you feel like you're going to cum, you need to slow things down. There's a point during sex where, I think, you just can't hold it any longer - the point of no return. For me, at least, this is the point at which my body is prepared for an orgasm. I have become so horny and stimulated that I feel the muscles that pump the semen contracting and my whole body begins to spasm uncontrollably. This is the point I always try to avoid until I'm damn well good and ready! I know the warning signs, where my balls tense up and my cock starts to pulsate heavily and my mind is filled with ecstasy. If I start to feel any of these warning signs before I want to shoot, I just stop. If I'm fucking my boyfriend, I stop still for a moment. If he's sucking me, I ask him to stop. Ensure that the stimulation on my cock is reduced significantly. I will then turn my efforts to something else, like kissing, rimming or whatever else is appropriate. After a few minutes I'm ready to go at it full steam ahead once again! I think its all about knowing your own body and its limits, and being able to use your mind and self control... After a couple of cycles of 'edging' like this I let myself go and the results are mind-blowing!

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Carter2006 is exactly right about the edging factor. With me I also will squeeze my buttcheeks together as hard as possible if I get anywhere near close to cumming. Even if you're really close a couple of hard butt clenches will do the trick everytime. I can pump for an hour easy that way, but maybe that also explains why my butt is so big.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Slapping yourself on the side of your lower thigh, HARD, can also help if you feel you're about to hit the "point of no return."

JamesPM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess this is an area where the gay guys have the advantage. We can swap and change / stop and start to delay our orgasm without affecting our partners enjoyment. If anything it helps us both.

Edging as many have said helps prolong things overall and gives you a better orgasm but I'm not sure what affect it will have on your partner's progress to orgasm. That's one for the women to comment on. As a wild guess, I would say you stopping thrusting every couple of mins for the 30 seconds it takes to calm down will just delay her orgasm(s) more than yours.

I'm going to suggest a two for one deal. Find out how long it takes to be ready for more after your cum. If you've got a recovery time that's practical then arrange your first orgasm accordingly. Hopefully this will be when you're having sex (e.g., getting your dick sucked) and not in the car on the way over. Your second will take longer to achieve and should give you plenty of time for pleasure all round. Hide (and reduce) your recovery time by really concentrating on your partner.

Main thing I've noticed with me and others is that the physical time your body needs to recover is less than your brain would have you think. Guess it's a balancing act of quantity vrs quality. With a single mind blowing orgasm your brain is really not going to be in the mood for a second round but with an Ok orgasm first time it should be up for more.

---
James